Shea Butter Body Lotion by Crema
  • Overall I think it is a good product that I will be purchasing again, however, it will never make it to my top 10 body lotion list
  • I have been using it for almost 2 years now and I consider it to be a very dependable product
  • The best thing about this product if the texture and the quality of the creme
  • It is a very good product but I recommend using

• by lucybelle

Overall I think it is a good product that I will be purchasing again, however, it will never make it to my top 10 body lotion list. I have been using it for almost 2 years now and I consider it to be a very dependable product. Sometimes I use it on my body, but most of the time it just stands on my desk and I use it to moisturize my hands and my arms while I am working.

The best thing about this product if the texture and the quality of the creme. Crema Shea butter lotion is one of

the richest and most moisturizing I have ever tried in my life. It is truly fast absorbing and contains vitamin E, which it can actually feel. Most people will ask-how in the world you can feel vitamin E in the cream? The thing is, that I have tried so many products in my life, I became familiar with the oily and creamy texture of vitamin E.

The cream goes on the skin very smoothly both when it is wet and when it is dry. If you have ever tried to put on body lotion right after you came out of the shower,

• you probably know that not all lotions act the same way. Most of the lotions when applied to wet skin sort of just clump and go on the skin on evenly. The Crema lotion goes on perfectly. It really makes a difference when you are in a hurry.

Another great feature of the product is the smell .I can’t exactly define the scent: it just smells like perfume or cosmetics. This knowledge very relaxing, it is noticeable, but not overwhelming.

After using it my skin feels really wonderful. All of the areas that I used it on feel very light and very relaxed

just like after a lavender bath.

Another important feature if the container. The body lotion is contained in the flexible plastic bottle. Which means, that when the product is running on low, you are not going to have to struggle with it. You can just squeeze it and use all of the product without wasting any. The pump is very large and very comfortable to use. The crème inside never gets stuck and my hands never slips off it.

It is a very good product but I recommend using. It is not a luxury product, so it is probably not a good gift idea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124081524281131/k2311a0824/8.24.11