Turner 3 Piece Barbecue Tool Set
  • I received these as a gift from a co-worker who knew that I was an avid griller and I believe that they were such a wonderful gift
  • The primary reason why I believe that these have lasted after many uses is because the quality in my opinion is about as good as you can ask for
  • The end of it is very narrow and it's also completely flat and I prefer this over the rounded tips because from my experience using these I've noticed that they slice through the meat a lot easier
  • With the spatula I have noticed a few marks on the underside of it which I assume to have been caused by scrapping it on the grill repeatedly

• by Jules

We have a lot of tools and utensils for grilling which is something that we do a lot of and if I could one use one set of tools to barbecue with these these would probably be the ones that I choose. To put it simply they are just great! Everything from the quality to the ease of use are just a few things that have helped me to form such a high opinion of them. We’ve been grilling with these for about a year now and I’m pleased with the results that I get after using them. I received these as a gift from a co-worker who knew that I was an avid griller and I believe that they were such a wonderful gift.

It comes in a set of three that includes a spatula, fork and tongs. The primary reason why I believe that these have lasted after many uses is because the quality in my opinion is about as good as you

can ask for. Each utensil is built with stainless steel and wood oak handles. The handles are covered in what I assume to be wood protector. They have a nice glossy finish which is not too important when it comes to cooking but it’s a plus on top of all of the other great things about them. I want to say that the wood handles have performed perfectly during use. The handle on the fork and the spatula are each about four inches long. I love the length of the handles. I believe they’re fantastic because it not only provides me with enough space to grip my hand around it but there’s also some excess space which has come in handy a lot when I’m moving it around or adjusting it with my hands.

I don’t want to spend too much time gloating about the wood handles but I believe that they are very well deserving of it and in a lot of ways ...

• I believe they are probably the most important part that makes these so easy to use. One final thing that I want to credit them with is the fact that I’m able to grip these a lot better than any other brand that I’ve used. There are a few contoured lines throughout them that provides a grip for the hands. Movement of the hand is not something that I have to be worried about when handling these.

The tongs are probably the least used one out of the bunch but it’s very effective. The opening for the tong is two inches wide. I believe that the width is marvelous because I’m able to use it to lift much larger meats compared to others that I have used in the past so it’s addition adds a lot to it overall. When clamping the handles together they provide not resistance and when letting them go to drop the meat they expand out right away.

The fork which is works well also. The end of it is very narrow and it’s also completely flat and I prefer this over the rounded tips because from my experience using these I’ve noticed that they slice through the meat a lot easier.

One other thing that I want to say is that these are easily cleaned which is usually the case with stainless steel. Usually nothing at all attaches to them but if it does it usually just washes away by using a cloth. With the spatula I have noticed a few marks on the underside of it which I assume to have been caused by scrapping it on the grill repeatedly. Excluding this I have not had any issues or problems out of these. This entire set is terrific! They get the job done and I’m a no nonsense type of person so as long as something works the way it should, I’m satisfied. Without a doubt I have to give them five stars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324081524221131/k2311a0824/8.24.11