Source Naturals Life Force Multiple Vitamin No Iron 180ct  » Health  »
  • One particular ingredient I cannot tolerate well is iron, which is why I decided to try this Source naturals product
  • The first few days, I did have some mild nausea, but it seemed to pass quickly, and after a couple of weeks, my body must have adjusted to whatever was causing the problem, because it stopped completely
  • I think it is a good product to build from, and it gives me the option of customizing my intake of the other supplements I take, like fenugreek or alpha lipoic acid used for blood sugar control
  • I know many people who take B vitamins separately for energy, and I sometimes do myself if I am using a less potent multi, but there are enough in here to treat low energy along with everything else, so why waste the money when you can get it all in one tablet
  • I would recommend these for anyone looking for a comprehensive multi for general health

• by reviewabit

I always take a complete multi-vitamin and mineral supplement, and often I use brands which also incorporate herbs and enzymes, or amino acids. One particular ingredient I cannot tolerate well is iron, which is why I decided to try this Source naturals product. The Life Force multiple has all of the basic vitamins and minerals in a high potency dose, plus it has some added herbal extract and amino acids. It includes substances like green tea, turmeric, quercetin, resverotols, CoQ-10, ginkgi biloba, bilberry, black pepper, lycopene, boron and lutein.

Most of the products without iron are ok for me to take, but occasionally some other substance will cause nausea or other gastric issues, so I am always worried about taking a new brand. I started these by taking them in the morning with my breakfast.

The first few days, I did have some mild nausea, but it seemed to pass quickly, and after a couple of weeks, my body must have adjusted to whatever was causing the problem, because it stopped completely. This is not the most complete product I have ever taken. It is not the best nor the worst. You are required to take two per day, so there is only a ninety day supply in the bottle, but if you break it down, that is three months for around forty dollars, which is not bad considering how comprehensive the product is.

I felt pretty good taking this vitamin. I did have to supplement with antioxidants and a few other specific nutrients to treat my personal medical issues like diabetes and IBS. However, for the average person, this ...

• has all you need. There is not much point in taking a lot of substances to lower cholesterol or blood sugar, or tame stomach problems if you are not having those issues. I think it is a good product to build from, and it gives me the option of customizing my intake of the other supplements I take, like fenugreek or alpha lipoic acid used for blood sugar control.

As for how it makes you feel, the B vitamins in here are pretty potent and they will give you energy. I know many people who take B vitamins separately for energy, and I sometimes do myself if I am using a less potent multi, but there are enough in here to treat low energy along with everything else, so why waste the money when you can

get it all in one tablet? (Well, two tablets.) All of the substances work together for your health, and I think the product does give an overall sense of well being and energy, and you don’t need to worry if you are getting all the basics from your food. A good multivitamin is almost an essential for anyone on the typical Western diet if they want to get as much of the nutrients as their body needs.

The tablets are a little large, and smell funny, like the vast majority of high potency supplements do. They are tolerable though, and since there is no iron, they are not as likely to make you feel sick. I still recommend taking them with food though. I would recommend these for anyone looking for a comprehensive multi for general health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423081524080931/k2311a0823/8.23.11