Suave Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Roll-On, Baby Powder Scent  » Health  »
  • I like the various versions of this scent
  • That's one of the reasons I prefer this in a roll-on instead of a stick
  • It keeps me feeling fresh and I know I can count on it to keep me thus, no matter what I may be doing throughout the day

• by WendyBird

Deodorant is pretty much a staple in most people’s daily rituals, and I liked trying various brands and their scents when a new one came out. There are so many to choose from these days, but there is one that I use almost daily because it remains my favorite. That is Suave Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Roll-On in Baby Powder Scent. I like the various versions of this scent; the spray, stick, and this roll-on, but I usually buy the roll-on the most.

The scent is why I like this one above all. It’s really pleasing and is just like baby powder. I’ve tried Secret’s

version of this scent and found it a little too chemical in its scent, or rather, it smells like it’s also floral. It does to me, anyway. This one is more like pure baby powder and it lasts all day long without having to reapply it, even if I am all hot and gross from being in the garden. It’s super affordable, at only $1.70 each, and lasts me about as long as any other deodorant does, when using it every day.

It’s a roll-on, so it has that weird-feeling roller ball with the liquid underneath. I shake the bottle and then apply the ...

• deodorant, and it dries really quickly, so I don’t have that icky feeling like my underarms are wet. I’m completely satisfied with it in that way. I can smell the baby powder on my skin throughout the day and it pleases me, but if I am wearing another scent, it doesn’t really compete with it so much. It’s not over-powering but is rather subtle. It also doesn’t dry out my skin or leave bits of residue behind like some of the sticks tend to do. That’s one of the reasons I prefer this in a roll-on instead of a stick. It can
        get on dark clothes though if putting them on carelessly, if I am applying deodorant when right out of the shower. I have to take care when wearing black clothes, or I get that white mark on my shirt. But, that’s pretty much the norm with a lot of deodorants out there.

It keeps me feeling fresh and I know I can count on it to keep me thus, no matter what I may be doing throughout the day. This deodorant gives me one less thing to worry about. I would recommend it to anyone. It’s gentle on my skin and the scent is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423081524010931/k2311a0823/8.23.11