Arm & Hammer Ultramax Antiperspirant & Deodorant  » Health  »
  • This has got to be the best deodorant/anti perspirant I've used by far
  • It was only $3 bucks, so I figure it wouldn't do much harm to my wallet if I bought it
  • It seemed pretty promising, and I'm happy that I purchased it because it is now one of my staples
  • And I like that because it doesn't interfere with other scents you have on, whether its from your body wash, body spray, perfume or cologne
  • Overall, I give Arm & Hammer's Ultramax Invisible Solid Unscented Anti-perspirant/Deodorant a rating of 10, it's just that amazing

• by Kim

This has got to be the best deodorant/anti perspirant I’ve used by far! All the other ones I’ve use either don’t dry fast enough, leave my underarms feeling too dry, leave that white mark all over my close, or worse, don’t even serve their purpose to keep off sweat and odor! Now Arm & Hammer is a well known and trusted brand, and very family oriented. I’ve used it, my mother uses it, and a lot of my family uses their products. So when I happened to pass by this deodorant at my Wal-Mart, I picked it up and checked it out, and decided I would purchase it. It was only $3 bucks, so I figure it wouldn’t do much harm to my wallet if I bought it. The Arm &

Hammer Ultramax Deodorant claimed to absorb and eliminate odors with the power of baking soda, and provide powerful wetness protection. It seemed pretty promising, and I’m happy that I purchased it because it is now one of my staples!

Now I’m not sure if this deodorant is directed at men or women, or if it’s unisex, but I honestly don’t care because it works perfectly! I purchased this in the unscented version, it doesn’t have that super frilly flowery sweet scent, or that musk masculine scent, nor the artificial green grass scent, it just smells naturally fresh, nothing to it! And I like that because it doesn’t interfere with other scents you have on, whether its from your body wash, body spray, perfume or cologne! When I first put it on my ...

• underarms, it went on CLEAR, which was a great sign for me! Any deodorant that goes on with a white residue usually leaves a white residue! Wet or dry, this is a very common problem I have! I only put on 2 applications under each arm the first time I used it, and I’ve got to say it worked great for the whole day! Now I’m a person who gets hot easily, and tight areas such as my underarms are usually the first to start to get wet. With this deodorant, I feel protected throughout the day, no more having the embarrassing pool of wetness under my arms whenever I raise my hand, go to hug someone, etc! And another good thing about this is that there are no irritations, since
        it’s hypo-allergenic! That was another reason why I wanted to purchase it, because I hate when I use an anti-perspirant and it makes my underarms itch or even burn! Words can’t explain how much I love this deodorant, and I’m happy I can say so many goods about this in the Summer! I can only imagine how fresh I will be feeling in the cooler seasons, especially when I’m working out and have to do intense physical activity! I’m sure it will keep me protected!

Overall, I give Arm & Hammer’s Ultramax Invisible Solid Unscented Anti-perspirant/Deodorant a rating of 10, it’s just that amazing! The price is very affordable so you can buy it in bulk, it serves it purpose with ease, and gives no irritations! I love it! And I will forever repurchase!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423081523820931/k2311a0823/8.23.11