Jack in the Box Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger  » Food  »
633 Kapahulu Ave. Honolulu, HI 96815
  • Yeah, I know, it's not the healthiest food item in the world, but I find it so tasty
  • Because of this, I decided to see if there were any items on the nearby Jack in the Box menu that had bacon, such as the Baconator from Wendy's
  • It definitely wasn't cheap, at around five and a half dollars, so I probably won't be buying this too often, but it is a decent sized burger, so it's not a total rip-off
  • One thing I think it was lacking in was, surprisingly, the bacon
  • All in all, if you are looking for a meaty burger with a lot of flavor, and if you are a bacon fanatic (like myself), then I would recommend this burger

• by Keanu

Recently, I’ve become really interested in bacon. Yeah, I know, it’s not the healthiest food item in the world, but I find it so tasty. Because of this, I decided to see if there were any items on the nearby Jack in the Box menu that had bacon, such as the “Baconator” from Wendy’s.

I usually just get chicken sandwiches or crispy chicken strips along with a smoothie (I know that makes me sound overweight, but I’m pretty lean). I found the

“Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger” on their drive-in menu, and because I have a pretty big appetite, I decided to try it out.

It definitely wasn’t cheap, at around five and a half dollars, so I probably won’t be buying this too often, but it is a decent sized burger, so it’s not a total rip-off. It was pretty filling, as you could probably guess, so it was worth the money.

The burger itself contains cheese, two patties, and, ofcourse, bacon strips. The condiments it ...

• comes with is mustard and ketchup.

One thing I think it was lacking in was, surprisingly, the bacon. To me, if you call a burger “Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger”, then it should have a pretty considerable amount of bacon in it.

But, it could have used a few more strips. It’s really just personal opinion though.

They did put a lot of condiments in mine, which was alright, but some people might find it too much. What I do like is the ground

beef patties.

They are pretty decent in size, not your ordinary McDonalds cheeseburger patties. Another thing I wish it came with was lettuce, but what do you expect, I mean, it’s Jack in the Box.

You can’t expect them to be that healthy. All in all, if you are looking for a meaty burger with a lot of flavor, and if you are a bacon fanatic (like myself), then I would recommend this burger.

Be aware though of the price, because it isn’t cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723081523790931/k2311a0823/8.23.11