Clear Men Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
  • I really do not know why there are times when I experience hair fall
  • The common hair problem that I had though is itchy scalp
  • I love the softness it can give your hair
  • This shampoo is an amazing product foremost because all its capabilities from stopping dandruff to preventing hair fall to making your hair shiny and soft---these are the definite results

• by ibizaspain

I really do not know why there are times when I experience hair fall. I do use hair gels and hair clays but I have a very strong and thick hair. I rarely color my hair too. The last time I colored my hair was when I was still in high school. The common hair problem that I had though is itchy scalp. More often, when your scalp is itchy which then becomes flaky, this can lead to unhealthy scalp. Having lots of problems in the scalp can severely affect your hair strands leaving it prone to breakage or hair fall. It is similar to an agriculture plantation where the soil is dry

and has lots of pests, the plants will really die. I learned eventually that the problem of itchy scalp can really lead to hair fall. This is what happened to me. Despite not using anything on my hair, I experienced hair fall.

Clear Men has recently repackaged its anti-dandruff shampoos. There were three different variants. Each variant has a specialization. I tried Anti Hair Fall.

I was not really loving the smell because this is not the same with the “Cool Menthol” variety where it has this aquatic fresh smell. The smell was okay but quite forgetful for me. It was also light and fades easily. It does not even help you feel

it when you are taking a bath. I always want a men’s shampoo to be refreshingly addictive every time you take a bath. It can only happen if the smell will lure you to always use it.

I love the softness it can give your hair. My hair feels really smooth and shiny all day. There are times when dust and wind can make your hair rough. Pollution also can make your hair dry. When I am on the field playing soccer, your hair is bombarded with lots of things from mud in the field, dust, sweat and extreme heat from the sun. Obviously, my hair is extremely dry and rough. I always ...

• Clear Men Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
      want that whatever shampoo I use right after playing, it can always make my hair super smooth. This is always one of the effects that we look for in a hair shampoo. My hair was really soft whenever I use this. It is not just an ordinary softness that we always experience right after washing our hair but it is a long-lasting softness. Even after several hours, my hair is really smooth.

I was very delighted on its capacity to prevent hair fall and eventually makes your hair stronger. It is a common experience for me that hair strands fall naturally right after I shower. However, when I used this for several months,

my hair was stronger and I did not experience hair fall. It was really effective in preventing this problem. Another thing, it can make hair stronger. Whenever I pull my hair, it does not easily get detached from my scalp compared before.

I also find this effective in solving itchy scalp or dandruff in general. I never had to deal with this scalp problem again which also solved my problem on hair fall.

This shampoo is an amazing product foremost because all its capabilities from stopping dandruff to preventing hair fall to making your hair shiny and soft—these are the definite results. It is also good to know that it has lots of benefits as a shampoo.

jim says :

Where do you purchase hairfall decrease clear for men in London ? I used it for 3 years in Greece and I am in London and cant find it anywhere………it worked well for my hair….my hair has not taken well to the hard water hair in London….and I cant find this product in London please where can I buy……..but I prefer to purchase here in London ???

ibizaspain replies :

Hello. Try in M S or Waitrose. Thank you for reading my review.

Angel says :

I agree. I have been having problems with dandruff with my old shampoo, and for most brands of shampoo, actually. However, when I tried Clear for men, although I am a female, it worked wonderfully. The itchiness of my scalp is gone and there are less visible dandruff falling on my shoulders whenever I comb my hair. I also love how it feels on my scalp and its smell.

ibizaspain replies :

Good to hear that Angel. Yes, I love the smell and it really can solve your problem on dandruff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123081523710931/k2311a0823/8.23.11