Avon hawaiian Shores Body Mist  » Cosmetics  »
  • This has only been out for a few months and I think that this is the perfect Summer time kind of scent
  • I would have normally bought the Perfume as soon as it came out, but I know that there is offers in Avon all the time and at the time I had quite a few Perfumes to use up, so I figured it wasn't going to run away at the time
  • The last time I bought this I got it for £1.75

• by itsme59

I have been using this Body spray for a couple of months now and I find it to be just the kind of smell that I go for. This has only been out for a few months and I think that this is the perfect Summer time kind of scent. This is available in a Perfume as well and i’ve only just got round to buying the Perfume. I would have normally bought the Perfume as soon as it came out, but I know that there is offers in Avon all the time and at the time I had quite a few Perfumes to use up, so I figured it wasn’t going to run away at the time.

This Body Mist comes in a 150ml bottle

and the normal price for this in the Avon book is £3.50 but as usual it is on offer for some price or another. The last time I bought this I got it for £1.75. I feel that that price is probably about right for the product and I don’t feel that £3.50 is a good price especially for a body spray.

This comes in a pump action bottle which I find is more economical that an aerosol so price wise it probably works out better in the long run anyway. The bottle is alright. It is a clear plastic bottle and you can see the light green liquid through the bottle. The lid is a medium blue colour and there is a colourful design of ...

• Flowers on the front as well. The writing doesn’t stand out all that much as it is white, and that against the green isn’t so bold, but all this I am not interested in, it’s about the scent inside.

Just a few pumps of this and this will give a good coverage on your body. I tend to find that just 5 squirts will cover me just fine and the strenght of the spray is a good strenght.

The smell of this is lovely. It is a fresh, sea breeze and fresh airy kind of smell. I can’t say that I can smell any fruity scents in here, but there does seem to be the odd dash of perhaps white Flowers. I would say it is

quite an aquatic scent and perhaps if it was more a heavier scent I could class this as an Aftershave, but that isn’t a bad point as since it is lighter smelling then you get the light scent with a bit heavier scent mixed through.

This seems to keep me fresh for a good while and although I tend to reapply my scent around lunchtime to freshen up then i’ve had this on for about 6 hours already. I can still smell it faintly and it seems to last a bit longer than some aerosol’s that I have used in the past.

I hope this scent keeps getting sold in the Avon books and hope now that Summer is on it’s way out that this doesn’t just disappear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123081523700931/k2311a0823/8.23.11