Lay’s Classic Potato Chips
  • I love to eat potato chips not only as a snack, but also as a side with sandwiches and hot dogs and such
  • However, that is one of the things I like most about Lay's Classic Potato Chips
  • Although I enjoy barbecue flavored chips, salt and vinegar chips, cheddar cheese flavored chips, and even jalapeno flavored chips, I do not think that seasoned potato chips can be counted on to go well with a sandwich or a hot dog
  • These Lay's potato chips are thin, crisp and delicious

• by deem

I confess to being a potato chip addict. I love to eat potato chips not only as a snack, but also as a side with sandwiches and hot dogs and such. I do not think that I have ever met a potato chip that I did not like. However, I do think that some potato chips work better for certain things than others.

When it comes to potato chips that work well as both a snack and as a side dish, the Lay’s

Classic Potato Chip is one of my favorites. It is nothing fancy. It has no special flavorings or seasonings, no ruffles or ridges, or anything else exotic. However, that is one of the things I like most about Lay’s Classic Potato Chips. Although I enjoy barbecue flavored chips, salt and vinegar chips, cheddar cheese flavored chips, and even jalapeno flavored chips, I do not think that seasoned potato chips can be counted on to go well with a sandwich or a ...

• hot dog. Some do and some do not. Sometimes the seasoning on flavored chips can make a sandwich, such as a tuna sandwich, taste funny. The flavors clash somehow.

However, Lay’s Classic Potato Chip complements any sandwich very well. Although the Lay’s Classic Potato chip is flavorful, its flavor is so universal that it does not call needless attention to itself. It is not the star of the lunch show, it is only a sidekick. These Lay’s potato

chips are thin, crisp and delicious. In fact, the only drawback to them is that they are rather greasy so they are not a good snack to eat while typing on the computer — as I have learned the hard way.

Of course, in terms of nutrition, the Lay’s Classic Potato Chip is not something you should eat every day, but it is delicious as a once in a while treat. When you are looking for a traditional potato chip, I highly recommedn Lay’s Classic Potato Chip.

Lay's Classic Potato Chips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723081523660931/k2311a0823/8.23.11