Maruchan Picante Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup
  • I was excited not only because this was a new flavor to try, but also because I love spicy foods and the word picante in the name gave me high hopes for this product
  • Because Maruchan ramen noodle soup does not require refrigeration, I like to keep a couple of packages tucked into my desk drawer so all I have to do during a busy day at work is to heat up a batch of the soup
  • If you like spicy flavors and enjoy ramen noodle soup, then I recommend that you give the Maruchan Picante Chicken flavor ramen noodle soup a try
  • I do not think that you will be disappointed

• by deem

If you thought that ramen noodle soup is just for college kids on a budget, think again. It has been years since I graduated from college, but I still enjoy eating ramen noodle soup. I have tried all of the flavors of ramen noodle soup at my local supermarket so I was really excited when I visited a different supermarket and discovered the Maruchan Picante Chicken Flavor Ramen Soup. I was excited not only because this was a new flavor to try, but also because I love spicy foods and the word “picante” in the name gave me high hopes for this product.

Fortunately, the product lived up to the name. The Picante Chicken flavor ramen noodle soup was certainly spicy as well

as very flavorful. In fact, I can honestly say that the Maruchan Picante Chicken flavor ramen noodle soup now ranks as one of my favorite flavors of ramen noodle soup that I have tried so far (along with the beef flavor and the Oriental flavor).

In addition to its great taste, the Maruchan Picante chicken flavor ramen noodle soup is easy to prepare. I just broke up the brick of ramen noodles, placed them in a microwave safe bowl, and added enough water to cover the noodles. Then I heated them in the microwave for about 2 minutes. At the end of that time, I removed the noodles from the microwave, stirred in the seasoning mix, and stirred the noodles around until the ...

• seasoning mix was blended in. That is all there is to it.

If you want to get fancy, of course, you can add vegetables to the soup or you can make the ramen noodle soup with milk and add cheese and herbs. However, I confess to being lazy and unmotivated so I do not add anything to the noodles except water and the contents of the flavoring packet.

Because Maruchan ramen noodle soup does not require refrigeration, I like to keep a couple of packages tucked into my desk drawer so all I have to do during a busy day at work is to heat up a batch of the soup. They do not take up much room and do not clutter up the tiny

office refrigerator here at work.

the other great thing about Maruchan ramen noodle soup is that it is so inexpensive. I really appreciate that fact because it is not only college students that are trying to live on a tight budget. At the supermarkets in my area, you can buy several packages of Maruchan ramen noodle soup for a dollar. That is a pretty much unbeatable price for an inexpensive and flavorful lunch.

If you like spicy flavors and enjoy ramen noodle soup, then I recommend that you give the Maruchan Picante Chicken flavor ramen noodle soup a try. I do not think that you will be disappointed. My only concern is whether I will be able to find this flavor again near where I live.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723081523650931/k2311a0823/8.23.11