Whirlpool VFW9150WW Front Load Washer  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased the one that I have from Sears and I paid 500 dollars for it
  • This was actually one of the cheapest front loaders that they had in stock so I believe I got a good bargain on it
  • One thing that I love about it is that it's very energy efficient
  • I thought that this was a wonderful feature
  • This has been a fantastic and very efficient washer and I've enjoyed using this thing

• by Jules

This was my first front load washer. We purchased it a few years ago after our top load model stopped working. I purchased the one that I have from Sears and I paid 500 dollars for it. I was glad to buy it. This was actually one of the cheapest front loaders that they had in stock so I believe I got a good bargain on it. The control panel is located in the center at the top and it’s very easy to operate. It’s completely digital. I operates as well as I could have expected because the buttons respond easily and they activate usually by just barely touching my finger over them. The buttons also have LED lights on them.

The inside area of it is 4 cubic feet. The total outer area is 27 inches wide and 36 inches tall. To me the inside area is not very

large but one thing that I’ve found out after using it is that I’m able to pack a lot of clothes inside of it without having problems with them getting clean. I love the door also. It opens and closes very easily. When I pull on it, it opens instantly and when I’m closing it, it clicks into place without having to apply any type of force to it. The outer finish that it has is also very tough. Considering that it’s a washer it’s going to get beat up a little when adding or removing clothes but it’s still in good shape even though I’ve had it for a few years. The paint is very tough and I’ve not had any problems with it peeling or chipping.

I don’t know if it’s just because I upgraded from an old top loader washer or not but to me this thing operates without making ...

• much noise at all. I was so amazed at it when I turned it on for the first time and I was glad that I no longer had to listen to my annoying washer sound. This actually comes with a feature called Quiet Noise Reduction and it actually works. When this thing is on the only thing that I’m able to hear is the water splashing around inside of it. This also comes with the Smooth Spin Technology which was certainly something that wasn’t included on the previous one that I owned. When it’s turned on it also washes without shaking or moving at all.

There are a lot of wonderful settings on this thing that make it a lot easier to use than my old one. One thing that I love about it is that it’s very energy efficient. Since I started using it my energy bill has been slightly lower

so I’m very appreciative of that. It also has an option for temperature management. What this does is it adjusts the temperature of the water accordingly depending on the type of clothes and detergent that’s being used. I thought that this was a wonderful feature.

It does an awesome job when it comes to cleaning clothes. It has several different cycles but the one that I usually use is the heavy duty cycle because I’m usually washing a lot of clothes at once. If I toss a lot of dirty heavy jeans inside of it this thing cleans them very well.

This has been a fantastic and very efficient washer and I’ve enjoyed using this thing. I have been using it for two years now and it’s still getting the job done. If you are looking for a front loader I believe it’s a wonderful option because it was cheap and it has worked well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081523640831/k2311a0823/8.23.11