Delta Faucet Seven-Spray Hand Shower  » Housewares  »
  • At the time I had always wanted one of these and then our old shower head started acting up so I thought it was a perfect time to get it
  • The first thing that I noticed was that the entire thing is chrome and it's very glossy looking and it easily catches the attention of the eye
  • I love the look of this thing because it has been a huge improvement from the last one that I owned
  • Of course it's going to be wet when using it and I believe that this was a wonderful add on because it helps out a lot to keep my hand from slipping

• by Jules

This thing is a great alternative to using a regular shower head. This acts as both a fixed and a hand shower. We’ve owned it for about a year now and I’m glad we have it. I use it a lot for rinsing my hair and it works perfectly. At the time I had always wanted one of these and then our old shower head started acting up so I thought it was a perfect time to get it. This particular one caught my attention the most when I was in the store mainly because of the attractive design that it has. The first thing that I noticed was that the entire thing is chrome and it’s very glossy looking and it easily catches the attention of the eye. I love the look of this thing because it has been a huge improvement from the last one that I owned.

When I first took it out of the

box it was just as easy to install as any other shower head. It didn’t require any type of tools. All I had to do was unscrew the old one and screw this one on. It only took me a few minutes to get it attached so I’m sure anybody can do it in no time. I was amazed at the fact that it was totally leak free considering that it screwed it on using on my hand.

There is also a small mount mechanism attached to the end that screws in which allows you to clip the hand shower into place. When I first started using it, it was difficult to add and remove it from the mechanism but since I’ve been using it, it has become a lot easier. I assume that this is because it just needed to expand a little. When I have the head detached it’s also very comfortable to hold ...

• in my hand. There is a small tab near the top that acts as somewhat of a grip for the thumb. Of course it’s going to be wet when using it and I believe that this was a wonderful add on because it helps out a lot to keep my hand from slipping.

The water flows out of it very consistently and the water is also adjustable which I believe is a wonderful quality. There are a total of seven different water streams that you are able to set it to. The stream is adjusted by twisting the end that distributes the water. It’s very easy to adjust and it clicks from one position to the next to let you know that it has been adjusted to the next stream. When using it the water flows steadily but it doesn’t seem to have as much pressure as a regular shower head, to me it makes the water feel as

if it’s just flowing naturally which provides an awesome feeling. If I’m rinsing my hair I usually choose to set it to a much smaller stream as opposed to if I’m showering so I see this as a huge plus.

The hose that’s attached to it is 6 feet long. I believe that it’s just the perfect size. It’s long enough to reach almost any area inside of my shower so that’s exactly what I would have expected. The hose is also chrome. The material that the hose is made with is very elastic. I believe that the hose is perfect because it moves around and re-positions itself easily when I’m moving the head from one location to another.

I don’t believe that this thing has any drawbacks and if there are any then I haven’t noticed them so far. It has worked well without issue. I have a very high opinion of it and I would suggest it to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081523630831/k2311a0823/8.23.11