Libman Curved Kitchen Brush
  • I do a lot of cleaning and of course I've used several different types of brushes but I believe these are some of the best
  • I believe that the size is perfect because I'm able to easily fit it into really tight areas
  • The size is very convenient and it's also fairly light weight so when I'm using it I don't have to use much arm strength
  • One slight thing that I will say about them which I don't believe is a big issue is that the handle does tend to fade a bit after using it
  • I'm so glad that I decided to buy them and I've been very satisfied

• by Jules

I own several of these things and they tend to work very well. Although they are intended to be used in the kitchen, I’ve used them for scrubbing other things also including for bathroom cleaning. I do a lot of cleaning and of course I’ve used several different types of brushes but I believe these are some of the best. I’ve been using them for about a year.

First I want to say that the scrubbing end on it is very rough and sturdy. The bristles are made out of nylon material. Like I said earlier I purchased most of them about a year ago and they are still in top shape. They are very hard and they remain straight for a lot longer than any other that I’ve used. The scrubbing head is about an inch in diameter. I believe that the size is perfect because I’m able to easily fit it

into really tight areas. I have used these quite a few times to clean within grout lines and they work wonderfully because the bristles fit into the shape of the lines perfectly. The scrubber is fairly thick and it’s backed with a lot of bristles. The thickness does help out a lot during use because when I’m cleaning with it I’ll sometimes just squirt the cleaning solution directly onto the brush and it holds it very well while scrubbing.

One of the first things that grabbed my attention when I first saw these was the design of the handle. Compared to others that I have used I believe that it has a much better design. When you are holding it with the hand the handle is slanted which to me makes it a lot easier to apply pressure to it when scrubbing. Another thing that I would to say about the design is that the frame of ...

• it is very durable. The plastics that it’s made with are very strong and I can put a lot of pressure on the handle without having any issues with it bending or breaking. The handle also has a rubber grip attached to it. It’s very easy to grip the handle even when using it in water and I believe that’s very important considering that I mainly use them in water.

The overall size of it is also fairly small. The size is very convenient and it’s also fairly light weight so when I’m using it I don’t have to use much arm strength. It’s a total of 10 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. To me it’s very easy to handle and clean with. When I’m holding it in the palm of the hand I’m able to guide it around easily which takes a lot of hassle out of the task that I’m performing. This

also works perfectly when cleaning in a circular motion.

When I first bought these I expected them to work well but I have to say that they have performed up to my expectations and much more. One slight thing that I will say about them which I don’t believe is a big issue is that the handle does tend to fade a bit after using it. When I purchased them it was dark black but now it’s very light and almost white in some areas. I don’t believe this is a problem with the quality because it could just be due to the cleaning solution that I’m using it in. I’m so glad that I decided to buy them and I’ve been very satisfied. At the time that I got these I purchased them from Wal-Mart. I recall paying around 5 dollars for them but I’m sure that the price may have changed since I initially bought them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081523600831/k2311a0823/8.23.11