Teleflora’s Tulips For Mother’s Day  » Gifts  »
  • I really love their service, and the flowers smell great too

• by missy
      Last year, I purchased Teleflora’s Tulips for my mom, and she loved it! This year, for Mother’s Day, I am going to purchase Tulips again, from Teleflora too, since she loves it so much. But I might buy these 3 types of Tulips featured from Teleflora, as I’ve bought all types for different occasions before, and I intend to give her the one of these 3 types. Here are those. 1) Teleflora’s Bravo Bouquet This tulips are all pinkish and looks girlish.

I gave it as a present to my best friend before, and she loved it. There’s a modern, chic looking block vase,

and the beautiful pink tulips are stacked nicely onto the block vase. The vase color was fuchsia at that time, and it certainly matched the tulips’ color.

It costs about close to $40. 2) Teleflora’s Tulips Together This type costs slightly expensive, but worth it, about close to $100. There’s about 3 bunches of tulips, and there are different colors matched together, which are purple, red and yellow.

These 3 types are tied with a grass-like type, and it looks very elegant and unique. For this Tulips Together type, the vase is in a rectangular shaped glass. And it has a ...

• clear glass look, so you could see the tulips’ stalks.

3) Teleflora’s Sweetheart Kiss This is actually the type of flowers that I would love to be getting from my boyfriend, but I gave it to my cousin, as she is the romantic type, and I ran out of gift ideas. The flowers are arranged in a sort of a leaf-lined kind of vase. However, this one is extra special, as it blends 2 types of flowers; red tulips and lushly, sweet pink roses.

The glass is clear too, and these flowers are decorated with Xanadu philodendron leaves. I’m not sure what these leaves are,

but they look like they are freshly plucked out of a shrub of some-kind. It’s been cut to match the height of the flowers, and it looks sophisticated and sweet.

If I remember correctly, the exact price is $62. 95. I forget to mention that all the vases that come with the ordering of any types of tulips’ package are exclusively given.

So different tulips have different vases to match. Also, the flowers are hand arranged by the staff of Teleflora, so you have a personal touch to it. I really love their service, and the flowers smell great too.

Perhaps, that’s why my mom loves the gift so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462004152360930/k2311a0420/4.20.07