Mill Creek Botanicals Vitamin E Cream 20,000 IU 4oz  » Health  »
  • I bought the Mill Creek brand of vitamin E cream because it was a strong 20,000 IU of E, and was very affordable
  • This is what I prefer for a foot cream, as it feels very soothing to me, and even though it might not absorb right away, it will by morning, and my feet will be incredibly soft and smooth
  • I love the smell, the feel and the effects of it
  • I highly recommend this brand as a “heavy duty” moisturizer and healer for cracked and dry skin

• by reviewabit

I have diabetes, so I try to take really good care of my feet. I want to keep them attached in the future! I have copied my mother’s habit of putting foot cream on every night. This keeps my feet healthy and soft and prevents cracking which can lead to skin infections. Beside my bed I always have a jar or bottle of some type of cream or lotion. It is usually of a heavier variety, that I can use on both my hands and feet for an overnight treatment.

Vitamin E creams are one of my favorite types of product for my feet, as they are very rich and the vitamin E is very healing and usually does a great job of healing up

any skin problems quickly. I bought the Mill Creek brand of vitamin E cream because it was a strong 20,000 IU of E, and was very affordable. It has a gentle botanical fragrance that is light and does not linger for long, so it is ok to use with other fragrance products. It will not interfere with my other products at all.

The formula is paraben free, which is preferable to me, especially when it is something I am going to put on my skin every single night. I don’t mind a few chemicals here and there, but I try to keep my exposure to them limited. Hopefully this will improve my health in the long run.

What this cream does have is glycerin, panthenol,

• allantoim, aloe vera, vitamin A, and corn oil.

The texture of the cream is very heavy. This is what I prefer for a foot cream, as it feels very soothing to me, and even though it might not absorb right away, it will by morning, and my feet will be incredibly soft and smooth. I normally put moisture socks on over the cream, and also wear it on my hands, although with these very heavy creams I have to be careful about that. If my hands are greasy, and I touch my face or neck in the night, especially if it is summer– I could end up breaking out because of it. If I want to wear a heavy hand cream treatment, I use

gloves.

This cream has become a favorite, because of the quality and price. I love the smell, the feel and the effects of it. It is great to use on scars as well, or any other place where you might use pure vitamin E oil. This is a good alternative if you don’t want that heavy, honey-like feel of pure vitamin E oil. This cream does have a slightly sticky feel to it, but since it is not a cream I would ever wear on my face or as a body lotion, I don’t mind. It’s great at keeping my feet healthy, and that is why I keep buying it. I highly recommend this brand as a “heavy duty” moisturizer and healer for cracked and dry skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422081523250431/k2311a0822/8.22.11