TIGI Bed Head After-Party Smoothing Cream 3.4 oz
  • I have a problem with frizzy hair, especially the back portion of my hair, which has been tortured with flat irons, boxed hair color, and refusal to cut it for years
  • Some are of the all-natural variety, and I like those, but I have to admit, there is nothing like a god totally un-natural silicone based hair product to whip those weeds into shape
  • I think this is an excellent product as far as silicone smoothers go
  • I would recommend this for anyone dealing with frizzy, uncontrollable hair, or hair that looks dry and frazzled

• by reviewabit

I have a problem with frizzy hair, especially the back portion of my hair, which has been tortured with flat irons, boxed hair color, and refusal to cut it for years. I need products to make it look like hair again, and not tumbleweed.

I have used a lot of different products. Some are of the all-natural variety, and I like those, but I have to admit, there is nothing like a god totally un-natural silicone based hair product to whip those weeds into shape. I’ve used a few of those too– and although most of them work pretty well, some stand

out from the crowd. This is one of those. I got the TIGI Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream from my hairstylist, who used it on me one day after styling my hair with a flatiron. It looked and felt wonderful so I specifically asked to buy it. It had the most wonderful smell too, kind of fruity, fresh and feminine. The smell lingers for an hour or so, but I can’t really smell it after that, so if you don’t like a fragrance in your hair, you might still like the product since it seems to disappear quickly.

There is not

one natural ingredient in here, and I can’t spell or pronounce anything on the darn bottle, but it works great. Suffice it to say lots of things end with “– cone.” The feel of the product is extremely slippery, and you only use it in very small amounts. I have not had much luck using it on wet hair. This particular product works better on my hair when it is dry. I dry it with a blow dryer, flip my hair over, and brush it out first. I then use the flatiron or InStyler to style it. After it is like I ...

•   TIGI Bed Head After-Party Smoothing Cream 3.4 oz
      want it, I then put just a couple of drops of the TIGI in my hands and rub them together. I apply it lightly by stroking my hair with my hands covered in the product, which gives just a very light coating and does not make it look greasy.

It is extremely easy to overuse this product. It seems like more would be better, but it isn’t. Even a little too much can make the hair look greasy. It’s also not a product I can use more than one day in a row. Yesterday’s TIGI will not work today, and if I

try to add more on top of it, I end up with a “chunking” effect rather than the smoothing one I was going for.

I think this is an excellent product as far as silicone smoothers go. It effectively eliminates frizz and fly away hairs, and gives your hair soft silky control. It also gives it a very nice shine, so long as you are not using too much, and not using too many other products on top of it, like heavy hair sprays. I would recommend this for anyone dealing with frizzy, uncontrollable hair, or hair that looks dry and frazzled.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422081523170431/k2311a0822/8.22.11