King Bio Homeopathic Anti-Aging & Wrinkles 2oz  » Health  »
0.5
  • I turned forty a couple of years ago and since then I have noticed every little line and wrinkle on my face
  • I was willing to try the product, although I admit I came at it with a skeptic’s edge, based on my own experience

• by reviewabit

I turned forty a couple of years ago and since then I have noticed every little line and wrinkle on my face. Some friends share my obsession, and understand totally. One such friend showed up on my doorstep one day with a little pump bottle– of King Bio Anti Aging and Wrinkles formula. I had to laugh. I have friends who are into homeopathic and natural medicines. This is not one of them. It was her first time trying such a thing. She said she bought it, but decided she would only try it if someone would try it with her. So she came to me, knowing I am pretty brave when it comes to that sort of thing. I told her to relax and assured her

that the vast majority of the time, when you take one of these homeopathic remedies, absolutely nothing happens.

I was willing to try the product, although I admit I came at it with a skeptic’s edge, based on my own experience. It is supposedly triple potency– although I have not seen a similar formula in a regular potency. It claims to strengthen the immune system, reduce wrinkles, increase sexuality, improve energy, sleep, and memory, and reduce fat. In other words, it does everything you would want it to say it does– supposedly.

We took the product together. She was nervous. I was jaded. The usual mass of unrecognizable words and percentages made up the ingredients list, which was very typical. The dosage for this product is two ...

• sprays under the tongue. I was relieved that it wasn’t something like 64 drops or 4 sprays every half hour for the first three days. I have seen some pretty crazy directions on these types of products. They suggest that you hold the product under your tongue for thirty seconds (just long enough for you to convince yourself it is not a waste of time.)

I warned my friend that the flavor of these things is usually not very pleasant. This one wasn’t too bad, really. We took the dose, giggled about it, and then agreed to do it again until we ran out. If there was no result of any kind at the end of the bottle, we would not try again. We sprayed twice daily, made

a face at the taste, and examined each other for new wrinkles. When we were almost finished with the bottle, we took a long hard look at our skin, and asked questions about how we had been feeling.

There was no result. I ended up advising her about products that really would help to increase energy, burn fat, etc, and most of them were supplements– but not homeopathic ones. She has found better success with those, but neither of us has found that fountain of youth. This product is not it. I don’t recommend it. I have used some homeopathic remedies in the past that seemed to actually work so I try to keep an open mind, but most of the time, they just don’t work for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422081523110431/k2311a0822/8.22.11