Aura Cacia Natural Aromatherapy Bubble Bath Heart Song 13oz  » Health  »
  • I love their bath products, and I have used quite a few of them
  • I only had the one bath packet, but when I was looking for some bubble bath more recently, I found that they make a bubble bath in the same scent
  • One problem with some natural products is that when they do not use sulfates, the foam can be rather lacking
  • I like to use bubble bath products in the summer when my skin tends to be oilier and I use more products like sun block on my skin, which can be heavy and sometimes clog pores
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who loves a quality bath product that is crafted artfully and with natural ingredients

• by reviewabit

I have been a big fan of Aura Cacia since the very first time I tried one of their products. I love their bath products, and I have used quite a few of them. When I tried a little sample pack of some bath salts in the “Heart Song” scent, I was surprised to find that I actually liked the rose-based scent. I have yet to find an Aura Cacia scent I did not like.

I only had the one bath packet, but when I was looking for some bubble bath more recently, I found that they make a bubble bath in the same scent. I found myself drawn to it, me– who is not the biggest fan of roses. This one is made with rose absolute. You can’t get rosier than that! Of course it

also has some other notes, making it a rich and complex, romantically toned fragrance. It has lavender, geranium, lemon grass, rosemary, ginger, and Melissa. The mixture gives a penetrating, warm, sensual fragrance to the product that is addicting, even if you don’t do rose.

The formula used for the bubble bath uses sodium myreth sulfate. It’s not SLS, but it is a relative. I assume it is of a gentler nature. It also uses cocomidapropyl betaine, which is a coconut oil derived product, and decyl glucosides. All of these ingredients help to make foam. One problem with some natural products is that when they do not use sulfates, the foam can be rather lacking. This product manages to bypass the problem, and that might be because of the sodium myreth sulfate. The others do a ...

• decent job of making foam, but you cannot expect it to be as voluminous as what you get with the mainstream detergent brands.

Although there is nothing really therapeutic in this product, like salts or milk protein or moisturizers– it is still a lovely way to spend twenty minutes of your time enjoying. The hot water really brings out the fragrance, and it is intoxicating. It will linger in the bathroom and on your skin for hours. The bath does not dry out your skin, but leaves you feeling clean and soft. There is no mess in the tub like with other bath products like oils and bath bombs.

my skin, which can be heavy and sometimes clog pores. This makes the summer a perfect time for a bubble bath, since it does not add moisturizers to the water, and won’t cause me to break out. That said, this brand is gentle enough I will probably use it all year. I like the way my skin feels when I get out of the tub. I have yet to try this one out in winter, but I certainly will.

I would recommend this product to anyone who loves a quality bath product that is crafted artfully and with natural ingredients. All of the Aura Cacia scents are wonderful. This one is special to me, since it beguiled even a person who turns her nose up at rose fragrances, unless they come from a live rose. That’s impressive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422081523100431/k2311a0822/8.22.11