Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer  » Laptops  »
  • Personally, I think this Apple MacBook is slightly better than, say, a Dell Laptop, as it runs faster, the commands are quick and easy to follow

• by missy
      My brother has this Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer. I use it sometimes to do research work, or for writing purposes. It’s very elegant looking; white in color.

There’s also a black color, but the white looks easy on me. The specifications of this laptop are that it uses Apple MacOS X 10.

4 for Operating System, and this brand is Intel integrated.

The memory however, is only around 2 GB.

Which is quite okay for me, as I am able to store my writing files; a whole load of them, and there’s still space for me to store pictures and songs. Apart from this, I am very happy that the processor speed is a high 1.

83 GHz, and that is the exact reason why ...

• he purchased this laptop. Speed is very important, as I have lots of data stored inside, and there are my brother’s files as well.

So, we always use the internet for research purposes, and keep moving from file to file, so that’s where the speed comes in very handy. Personally, I think this Apple MacBook is slightly better than, say, a Dell Laptop,

as it runs faster, the commands are quick and easy to follow.

The only complain I have is there are not as many service centers as one could get for like another laptop brand. But, so far, this laptop has been serving me and my brother well, and it also has a 1 year warranty.

On the whole, I give it a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632004152310830/k2311a0420/4.20.07