Equate Non Drowsy Allergy Relief Antihistamine Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I was noticing most were expensive so I decided not to get a brand name medicine
  • I would recommend this allergy medicine to anyone looking for an affordable one to take because I really like how well the medicine worked

• by Soleil

I was at my local department store checking out the allergy medicine section for an affordable allergy medicine to take to help relieve my sinus pressure, constant sneezing, runny nose, red irritated itching skin and itchy watering eyes. I was noticing most were expensive so I decided not to get a brand name medicine.

Instead, I ended up getting the Equate Non Drowsy Allergy Relief Antihistamine Tablets.

I must say I am so happy I got this allergy medicine instead because it actually works better than the

brand name ones.

The allergy medicine comes in a box with 30 small white oval tablets that are very easy to swallow, but do have a bitter taste to them if you leave them in your mouth to long.

Each tablet contains 10 mg of loratadine, which is the antihistamine that blocks and treats allergens both indoors and out pretty darn well.

I have to say I only need to take one of these tablets per 24 hours period, which is nice.

The medicine does actually last ...

• the 24 hours and does relieve my allergy symptoms within 30 minutes of taking a tablet, which is so relieving.

However, when taking these tablets I do find I am always thirsty so I am always drinking plenty of water.

When I do not drink plenty of water when taking these tablets I do get migraines.

Other than that, these tablets do not make me drowsy or cause any other side effects.

because I really like how well the medicine worked.

I will totally be getting another box of this allergy medicine in the near future because it seems to be the only one that can relieve all my allergy symptoms and keep them away.

I especially notice this medicine does do its job when I am around pets and lilac bushes which I tend to be highly allergic too, but on this medicine I can hangout with my pets and pick and sniff as many lilacs as I want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622081523020431/k2311a0822/8.22.11