Raid Ant & Roach Bug Spray Unscented
  • What I like most about this spray is that even here in Texas in the dead of summer, when I spray down the door and window frames of our house, if any bug gets in

• by At Home Mommy

If you hate bugs like I do, you will LOVE this product! Raid Ant & Roach spray- unscented works wonders! I have used older versions of the spray which worked just as well but had

a horrible odor that lingered for hours. This product, although it says unscented, does have a scent- but it is much more mellow. The scent is almost sweet and fresh. What I ...

connie says :

i live in springfield missouri and was needing to know where i can purchase the raid unscented ant and roach spray. i purchased this item a couple of years ago and can`t find it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532004152290830/k2311a0420/4.20.07