Bliss Homme Improvement Post-Shave Repair Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is the common complain I also get from my male friends, they tend to experience rashes and irritation in the face right after shaving
  • I really thought that an ordinary face moisturizer can help ease the problem but sadly it does not
  • Bliss was a product I found online and I found this very effective
  • I am impressed with the list of ingredients because these are things that can really help protect your skin from further irritation
  • There might be something you will feel but definitely not discomfort

• by ibizaspain

Shaving is not just an ordinary task for men. The most crucial part of shaving in men is the face. You do not want to ruin your skin during and after shaving. This is the common complain I also get from my male friends, they tend to experience rashes and irritation in the face right after shaving. The worst thing about shaving is mostly “after shaving” is performed. As to the complain of how to soften the hair to make shaving easy, we have shaving creams or facial washes for that. This is the biggest challenge for me. I really thought that an ordinary face moisturizer can help ease the problem but sadly it does not. A post-shave cream is really important especially for those people who have sensitive skin.

When you shave, it also damages the skin layer thus more often than not, irritation occurs. I tested some face wash like Lab Series Power Wash which acts to soothe the skin but even this, it is not enough. A moisturizer is also good in moderating dryness but it is not its main purpose.

The importance of post-shave lotion is to prevent irritation and at the same time heal the skin. Bliss was a product I found online and I found this very effective.

This product is very light on the skin. I find it truly helpful and amazingly easy to use. Post-shave products tend to be so thick and greasy because it contains lots of things to protect your skin. Other products I have tried were truly unsatisfactory. It ...

• is like putting medicine in your face just to protect it. I do not think it should be that inconvenient to take care of your skin from irritation caused by shaving. Post-shave products should be lightweight and quick-absorbing like Bliss.

I am impressed with the list of ingredients because these are things that can really help protect your skin from further irritation. The ingredient that I was most delighted about is St. John’s Wort. I have used this herbal ingredient before and I have proven the healing effects of it. This can really help heal wounds and more nurturing than any chemical components. In the same way, this post-shave product can speed up the healing and prevents further irritation. What I like about it is you cannot really experience sting

in your face right after you shave it. Normally, right after your face dries up, you will start to feel discomfort and pain in your face brought by shaving, this product minimizes it. There might be something you will feel but definitely not discomfort.

I also like that the surface of my skin always becomes smooth and supple right after I apply this. There is no post-shave texture that I normally experience. When you shave, the surface of your face tend to be wrinkly and dry. It is the manifestation of the traumatized surface when the blade of your razor rips off the skin as well. The moisturizing capacity of this product is phenomenal. It makes the surface silky and smooth. It also repels any dryness that is caused by shaving.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119081522870831/k2311a0819/8.19.11