Fight night champion game
  • This game is the best out of the other fight nights and I am very happy with it
  • I like the combinations I can throw now while swaying and blocking and then throwing the combinations it is a very fun part of the game for me
  • The new mode in this game that I think is very excellent is the the champion mode
  • I think that the story of Andre Bishop is a very well thought story and I love the graphics and details of the cut scenes
  • The only problem that I have about this game is the hit detection

• by Trevor51

Today I am doing a review on Fight Night Champion. This game is the best out of the other fight nights and I am very happy with it.

The graphics in this game surpass the graphics from any other fight night and the camera angles are much better than before.

Lots of people asked for that to improve and I thank EA for fixing it and listening to what the community wants.

This

game has new and improved striking techniques using the right analog stick.

Before you used the right analog stick but not as smooth and nice as it is in fight night champion.

I like the combinations I can throw now while swaying and blocking and then throwing the combinations it is a very fun part of the game for me.

Also I like the countering in this game it is very good and it ...

• plays a big role when your in the ring.

For example if an opponent throws the right and i duck it I can throw a body shot and if I do that at least in four other occasions my opponent is gonna be rocked or is gonna go down.

The new mode in this game that I think is very excellent is the the champion mode.

I think that the story of Andre

Bishop is a very well thought story and I love the graphics and details of the cut scenes.

This is probably the most well made part of the game and I enjoyed it very much.

The only problem that I have about this game is the hit detection.

Sometimes I knock guys out and I don’t even touch them but besides that one flaw this game is the best boxing game I have ever played.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2819081522860831/k2311a0819/8.19.11