Fisher Price Ocean wonders soothe and glow seahorse  » Baby care  »
  • One toy I know I couldn't live without it is The Fisher Price Ocean Wonder Soothe and Glow seahorse in pink
  • I was always dubious about buying toys for a newborn baby
  • But once I found out I was expecting I wanted to have one of everything for my little girl
  • The Fisher Price Ocean wonder soothe and Glow seahorse was an amazing investment
  • I would definitely recommend this toy to anybody I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product

• by Victorialu

Going into a baby superstore is overwhelming for anybody, but especially overwhelming when you’re on a budget and a first time mother, because you always hear “you have to get this toy for your baby” and “you cannot live without out that toy.” One toy I know I couldn’t live without it is The Fisher Price Ocean Wonder Soothe and Glow seahorse in pink.

I was always dubious about buying toys for a newborn

baby. But once I found out I was expecting I wanted to have one of everything for my little girl. But finding toys for newborns was very difficult because they don’t make that wide of a variety.

The Fisher Price Ocean wonder soothe and Glow seahorse was an amazing investment. As a first time mother on a budget buying a lot of toys was not an option and a very difficult decision but ...

• buying the seahorse turned out to be an excellent pick, my daughter loves it! The seahorse is well made and plays more then one song, it also plays continuously so you don’t have to keep pressing it to keep playing. My daughter takes hers to bed every night with her. She is mesmerized by the glowing and the seahorse’s music isn’t too loud, I also like that it has two different volume levels.
        It has no hard parts or sharp parts so I feel fine leaving it in her bed with her at night. I also like how it is made with a variety of fabrics with different textures which makes it more interesting for a little one to touch. I would definitely recommend this toy to anybody I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. I also like that this product comes in pink and blue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5419081522840831/k2311a0819/8.19.11