Annies Homegrown Bunny Chocolate Grahams  » Food  »
  • I even had these chocolate bunnies for breakfast by pouring them into a bowl and adding milk and it tasted like a delicious chocolate whole grain cereal
  • This is definitely a multipurpose snack too have on hand in any house that is healthy for the heart due to the whole grains in it
  • Plus I like that I can get calcium into my diet by eating this chocolate bunnies as a healthy snack daily without having to take a yucky calcium supplement that makes my stomach upset
  • Yes, I would highly recommend this graham snack to any adult, teen or child to have because they are wholesome, healthy, filling, and good for you

• by Soleil

I was looking for a natural whole grain snack, came across the Annies Homegrown Bunny Chocolate Grahams, and picked up a box. The box of chocolate bunny grahams was reasonably priced and contained 7.5 ounces of whole grain chocolate snack sized cookie bunnies inside the box, which was a good amount. They are like teddy grahams, but made from all organic ingredients. The little grahams are

made from organic ingredients like wheat grains, sugar cane, wheat flour, vegetable oil, can syrup, cocoa powder, calcium, vanilla, baking soda and vitamin E. There are no preservatives or unnatural ingredients in this snack at all which I was so happy about, but I was very curious to see if they actually tasted any good and to my surprise, they actually did.

The little graham chocolate bunnies are crunchy like cookies with a rich chocolate taste to them. The do taste excellent with milk for a healthy alternative cookie and milk snack. I even had these chocolate bunnies for breakfast by pouring them into a bowl and adding milk and it tasted like a delicious chocolate whole grain cereal. This is definitely a multipurpose snack too have on hand in any house ...

• Annies Homegrown Bunny Chocolate Grahams
      that is healthy for the heart due to the whole grains in it. The snack is even filling with only one small handful of the gram bunnies, which is so nice. Plus I like that I can get calcium into my diet by eating this chocolate bunnies as a healthy snack daily without having to take a yucky calcium supplement that makes my stomach upset.

I would highly recommend this graham snack to any adult, teen or child to have because they are wholesome, healthy, filling, and good for you. In addition, this little snack takes care of my sweet tooth and cookie cravings in a healthier way without me having to gain the extra pounds. I will definitely be getting another box of these tasty bunnies as soon as I am out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719081522830831/k2311a0819/8.19.11