Spring Valley Chewable Papaya Enzymes  » Medicine  »
  • I would recommend these supplements to anyone looking for a natural way to relieve stomach discomforts naturally, safely and effectively

• by Soleil

For years, I have suffered digestive issues such as heartburn, vomiting, nausea, flatulence, irritable bowel syndrome and constipation. One of the herbal supplements I take with meals on a daily basis to help relieve, treat and sometimes even prevent these conditions from happening is the Spring Valley Chewable Papaya Enzymes. These supplements are meant for digestive health. The supplements help break

down food in the digestive tract with natural enzymes so my digestive tract can feel good most of the time.

The papaya chewable tablets come in a green and yellow plastic jar with 180 tablets in it. The tablets are about pencil eraser size with a pinkish peach color to them. The tablets themselves are made from papaya fruit powder, bromelain, talc, dextrose, sugar stearic acid, papain, colorings and artificial flavoring. The tablets are easy to chew, but are very sweet and taste more like sugared candy than papaya. However, the taste is not horrible and the tablets are easy to take and swallow down, but I always make sure I have some water on hand to drink down after taking the ...

• Spring Valley Chewable Papaya Enzymes
      tablets.

Now the way I take the papaya chewable tablets is with every meal I have. I take 4 to 5 chewable tablets before breakfast, lunch and dinner to help prevent heartburn, vomiting, nausea, flatulence, irritable bowel syndrome and constipation from happening. When I am suffering from just an upset stomach, I simply just chew down four tablets and find relief

from my stomach discomforts within 20 minutes. I also find these tablets helps treat the bad case of the runs, which is very nice.

I do find the papaya supplements affordable and worth taking because they do relieve my discomforts naturally. I would recommend these supplements to anyone looking for a natural way to relieve stomach discomforts naturally, safely and effectively.

ama says :

After chewing one of these papaya enzymes, within minutes, the unpleasant feeling is gone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2619081522820831/k2311a0819/8.19.11