Burt’s Bees More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • Always in search of the best moisturizing conditioner, I decided to give this one a try
  • I was sure this was going to be an absolutely delicious conditioner
  • Where is the moisture, I thought to myself
  • Dare I say, this experience made me a little gun shy to try other Burt's Bees products, at least, for the hair

• by Kemba Brown

Always in search of the best moisturizing conditioner, I decided to give this one a try. Raspberry and Brazil Nut sounded very nice. Another draw is that I knew Burt’s Bees is an all-natural product. I was sure this was going to be an absolutely delicious conditioner. I couldn’t wait to get home to try it. The smell is also very good. It’s very

inviting. My hair is very dry so I had high hopes for the moisturizing qualities of this conditioner as well.

Right from the first use I was absolutely disgusted. Where is the moisture, I thought to myself. There wasn’t even a silkening feeling that usually comes from a conditioner. There was no softening to speak of either. I couldn’t believe I paid money for this. This is how bad it was. I thought maybe the manufacturing plant missed my bottle when the moisturizing ingredients were being added. Surely, this must have been the problem. This was a clear example of being deceived by the advertising.

This conditioner was a hard core lesson in that not all all-natural products are better. This conditioner almost felt like shampoo with ...

•  Burt's Bees More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Conditioner
      the suds. I kept looking back at the bottle in the shower to make sure I had not, in fact, picked up the shampoo while thinking I had the conditioner. This has got to be the absolute worse conditioner on the market. I have yet to find one worse than this and I have tried several. I finally did find a very, very moisturizing
      conditioner after much trial and error. Dare I say, this experience made me a little gun shy to try other Burt’s Bees products, at least, for the hair. Till this day, I have not tried another. This experience was a complete turn off. Maybe sometime in the future I will regain my courage but for now I’m keeping an arm’s length. Terrible. Just terrible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119081522690831/k2311a0819/8.19.11