Bali Mango Body Lotion by Bath & Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • In the Spring of 2011, Bath & Body Works delivered one of the best body lotions they have ever released
  • The name of this lotion was called Bali Mango and boy did I love it
  • I was shopping at the mall and I decided that I wanted to look in Bath & Body Works to see what they had new
  • It was incredibly amazing, it had reminded me of a nice vacation at a tropical island
  • I strongly recommend this product to women who would like their skin to feel completely hydrated and soft

• by Shaughnessy

In the Spring of 2011, Bath & Body Works delivered one of the best body lotions they have ever released. The name of this lotion was called Bali Mango and boy did I love it. I was shopping at the mall and I decided that I wanted to look in Bath & Body Works to see what they had new.

The sales associate had referred that I should take a sniff of this new scent. It was incredibly amazing, it had reminded me of a nice vacation at a tropical island.

The scent smelled a lot like mangoes and truly that is why I fell in love with it. I also fell in

love with the sensuous lotion due to the fact that it made me think of my most favorite season,summer! Since the lotion smelled so delightful I decided to purchase two bottles of the ultra fabulous lotion.

After taking a long nice bath, I used Bali Mango by Bath & Body Works for the first time. It felt amazing on my skin due to its Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and its Jojoba oil nutrients.

As I lathered it into my skin I was blown away by the exotic, fruity aroma. At my job, my co-workers noticed the lovely scent and complimented me on smelling so heavenly.

My boyfriend noticed the scent ...

• as well and had to give me kudos too. Bali Mango by Bath & Body Works is one of the best lotions I use on a daily basis mainly because it leaves my skin feeling soft, healthy, and luscious.

I strongly recommend this product to women who would like their skin to feel completely hydrated and soft. Since I adored this product so much, I told all of my friends, family, and neighbors about the body lotion.

Bali Mango by Bath & Body Works Body Lotion is my most favorite lotion to date. It has a rich, sweet, and fresh scent that is not easy too find in body lotions.

When my best gal friend used this lotion for her first time she felt the same way I did. The lotion actually makes you feel happy and like you are one of the best smelling women in the world.

Seriously, no one who I have known have ever had any negative comments on the super sexy body lotion. The body lotion softens, hydrates, and enrich your skin with the best nutrients for your skin.

Plus it is not greasy and it lasts for the entire day. So to all the ladies out there, who would like to lather their skin into a new and romantic scent use Bali Mango by Bath & Body Works Body Lotion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618081522450331/k2311a0818/8.18.11