TracFone Wireless  » Cellular services  »
  • The only thing about tracFone I don't like is that it is sometimes hard to get them on the phone,small price to pay when all the other services are cheaper and you get what you want

• by H Marie Vaughn
      My kids have all those expensive phone contracts. I am a simple woman with simple needs. Maybe it is just age I don’t know ,but it seems to me they pay way to much for the same thing they can get with less problems.

I have had an old Motorola for the last two years and

have had no proplem. I fill it up once every two months, and I am good to go.

They have so many problems with theirs. Can’t use them anywhere,dropped calls need to charge battery,calls going straight to voice mail.

All the problems,just to have a camera phone. I pay,at most 32 for two months.

For them their phone ...

• is their life. Mine is something to have so people can contact me when I am online or out in the street.

My little phone has lasted through three or four of theirs. TracFone is the way to go.

No long term contracts,with any kind of phone you want. I can use my phone anywhere.

The service

techs are nice people always willing to help,whether online or by phone. The only thing about tracFone I don’t like is that it is sometimes hard to get them on the phone,small price to pay when all the other services are cheaper and you get what you want.

When this one falls apart the next will still be a TracFone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222004152240830/k2311a0420/4.20.07