Redken All soft shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • For some reason I found that this shampoo made my hair rough an it dried out my hair even more than normal
  • I thought that since this product was made with fruit oil, and Europen oil, as well as Green tea that it was an all natural product without all of the other harsh chemicals
  • These are the types of ingredients that I try to avoid whenever it comes to my hair and makeup products
  • This shampoo didn’t work for me, I had a bad experience with it

• by Pepper

No one is capable of telling me that every herbal shampoo is worth buying. Just like any product that is on the market, all will not give you the results you are looking for. The Redken All sot Shampoo is one of those products that won’t produce the wanted results. It’s hard for me to say that for everyone but for me, it didn’t give me what I was looking for at all. I wanted something that

would give my hair a little more shine with natural ingredients. I wasn’t looking for hair growth because I was already getting it from another shampoo I was using.

Redken All soft shampoo was made to make your hair softer but when I used it, I got the opposite. For some reason I found that this shampoo made my hair rough an it dried out my hair even more than normal. The price of this shampoo was ...

• almost $20 which made me believe that I was ripped off. I was sold a beautiful bottle and a horrible product. My hair began to break at the ends after using this shampoo which was the cause of me no longer using it.

They hid all of the natural ingredients inside a bunch of junk. I thought that since this product was made with fruit oil, and Europen oil, as well as Green tea that it was

an all natural product without all of the other harsh chemicals. But I found out that I was also getting Sulfate, Benzoic acid and propylene Glycol. These are the types of ingredients that I try to avoid whenever it comes to my hair and makeup products. This shampoo didn’t work for me, I had a bad experience with it. You won’t get my recommendation nor will you get a two thumbs up from me on this product.

Redken All soft shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081522230531/k2311a0817/8.17.11