Kerastase Oleo Curl line
1.5
  • After hearing a lot of good comments by some people I knew from the hair dressing business claiming Kerastase is the absolute best thing the industry's got to offer, I decided to spend my hard-earned money in hope it will meet my (fairly big, I'll admit) expectations
  • The only bad review I saw of Kerastase products in general was the review from a lady who claimed the cheapest shampoo works the best
  • I bought the shampoo, mask and curl definition cream in attempt to cover all the basis and give my hair a healthy, soft and beautiful look
  • Kerastase products are just like in those commercials in which EVERY celebrity has this amazing hair but when you see some papparazzo pictures you see it's not true at all

• by moody

After hearing a lot of good comments by some people I knew from the hair dressing business claiming Kerastase is the absolute best thing the industry’s got to offer, I decided to spend my hard-earned money in hope it will meet my (fairly big, I’ll admit) expectations. The only bad review I saw of Kerastase products in general was the review from a lady who claimed the cheapest shampoo works the best! Of course, I laughed at it and felt pretty confident that my investment will pay off.

The good thing about these products is that they do last very long, because the amount being used each time is rather small. I

bought the shampoo, mask and curl definition cream in attempt to cover all the basis and give my hair a healthy, soft and beautiful look. I throw away my blow dryer and was happy to see that my hair started looking better as each month passed ( I used all of that for 5,5 months) and my curls got that feather-weight look and they were better defined.

BUT, I was so terribly wrong! What I didn’t realise is that, while keeping my hair LOOKING GOOD, my hair was malnourished, dry and my ends started to split terribly! I usually go every 10 weeks to get my ends trimmed, but after forth month ...

• of using Kerastase my hairdresser got ill so I had to put off our appointment for a few weeks until she got better. After few weeks she did came back, I went to see her and she was so surprised to find that my ends were much more split than before Kerastase and the last time she saw me (13 weeks earlier), although last time we were both under the impression that Kerastase couldn’t help my split ends, but it will help me when they’re gone, meaning right after that hair cut.

BUT, Lo and behold! She had to cut almost 2 cm of my hair because it looked awful up close!

So, there you have it! If you want your hair to just LOOK BEAUTIFUL go on and try Kerastase! But if you want your hair to be healthy AND look good, then you should find something else! I quit using it after seeing my hairdresser and after 4 months of using regular, cheapest herbal shampoo my hair is much healthier and my ends are much less splitting! Kerastase products are just like in those commercials in which EVERY celebrity has this amazing hair but when you see some papparazzo pictures you see it’s not true at all! They do wonders to cover-up like that but it will NOT keep your hair healthy!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081521970531/k2311a0817/8.17.11