Rubio’s Baja Grill Las Vegas  » Restaurants  »
West Lake Mead Blvd. & Tenaya, Las Vegas
  • I think they ought to re-name their fish burrito the limp, gooey fishy blob

• by cheephillippe
      I’ve never had a bad carnitas or carne asada burrito here, and their fish tacos were just fine. Their chips are too thin and their salsa containers are way too small. Their fish burritos are awful

- fish is mushy and, worse, smothered in gooey sauces. I think they ought to re-name their fish burrito “the limp, gooey fishy blob”. This particular place has given me wrong orders - I ordered a ...

• carnitas burrito, and got home to find they gave me a chicken burrito, instead. If you haven’t time to sit at a restaurant or you wish to eat at home, then visit Rubio’s Baja Grill, pick
        up a couple burritos such as carne asada and carnitas, or some of their other non-fish items, buy your own chips and salsa at a store - and enjoy some fine Mexican food. That’s my advice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72004152190830/k2311a0420/4.20.07