Avon Senses Tropics Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • It has been a favourite of mine since I first tried it and although I don't tend to stick with the same Shower Gel all the time as there is so many nice ones out there I do always end up going back to this one
  • In the current Avon book the 500ml bottle is selling for £1.35 so I have bought another 1 of these and although I don't need it at the moment I know it won't go wrong
  • The 1 bad thing I feel about this range is that the bottles don't look all that interesting or pretty

• by itsme59

I have been using this Shower Gel off and on for the last few years. It has been a favourite of mine since I first tried it and although I don’t tend to stick with the same Shower Gel all the time as there is so many nice ones out there I do always end up going back to this one.

The Senses range is a range in Avon which has Shower Gels and Liquid Soap in it. The range has a few different smells to

it so there should be a smell and kind for everyone. You can buy Avon products from an Avon rep if you know of 1, through the Avon website, or i’m sure things like this are sold on ebay and other websites.

This Shower Gel comes in a 250ml bottle which usually costs £2 and a 500ml bottle which usually costs £3. Avon is good for having special offers and I find that most products may be full price in 1 book and on offer in the next book. In the current Avon book the 500ml bottle is selling for £1.35 so I have bought another 1 of these and although I don’t need it at the moment I know it won’t go wrong.

The 1 bad thing I feel about this range is that the bottles don’t look all that interesting or pretty. The plastic bottle has a slight shape to it and is clear so you can see the Gel through the bottle but it just looks a bit cheap.

• Avon Senses Tropics Shower Gel
      Perhaps it is cheap, but price wise this is bit more expensive than most other brand named Shower Gels when it is sold for full price.

This Gel is quite thick, and since I use Shower Gel on a Sponge then I know that a small amount of this will lather up alright to a good enough amount.

The smell of this is really nice. As the name may suggest this is a Tropical scented Gel and this smells like Grapefruit with a dash of Mango.

It is a nice juicy smell which smells like lots of Citrus fruits. It is so nice and fresh smelling and the smell of this lingers on your skin for a while as well.

This really is my favourite smell out in the Senses range and I hope that this is never discontinued. It is just a different scent from any other Shower Gel that i’ve smelt and is so Juicy that it would probably make a nice Cocktail flavour if it was available in Juice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116081521551231/k2311a0816/8.16.11