Heritage Products Casoda  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would recommend this skin care product to remove moles because again it is working for me with constant use and it is affordable

• by Soleil

One of the skin care products I have been using to help remove some ugly moles from my body and skin natural is the Heritage Products Casoda. This skin care product is a thick whitish gritty foamy paste made from castor oil and sodium bicarbonate. The paste comes in a small glass one once jar with a white lid that is very affordable. It does not have any kind of scent to it which is nice.

The first

thing I do before applying the paste to my moles is exfoliate my skin so the paste can stick better to the moles and really help soak into them and soften them up. The softer the moles become the easier they will go away. Then I take my fingertip, scoop some of the paste up, and massage it into my moles in a circular motion. The paste takes a little bit of work to massage into the moles ...

• because of the thick paste like texture, but with a little patience and time, the paste lightly coats the moles and soaks into them. After I allow the paste to dry and toss my clothing on. I usually apply the paste to my mole 2 times per day. Once in the morning after my shower and exfoliating and once before bedtime.

So far, one of my moles is fading away, but it takes constant use every day. I

have had to use the paste for 3 weeks straight every day before I saw results. By the forth week the mole was gone, but I still kept on applying the paste just to make sure the mole stayed gone.

I would recommend this skin care product to remove moles because again it is working for me with constant use and it is affordable. I personally know will keep using this skin care product until all my moles are completely gone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116081521511231/k2311a0816/8.16.11