Covergirl Eye Enhancer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I will definitely continue to use this eye shadow cosmetic product in the future

• by Soleil

I was out looking for eye shadow the other day to help make my deep blue eyes pop a bit more and ended up getting the Covergirl Eye Enhancer is the cool shades such as purple, blue, lavender and violet. The shades are pretty and make my blue eyes sparkle so much, which was nice. There are four shades all together. The light shades are to help brighten up the eyes and the deep colors are for a

smoky appearance. So far, my favorite shades in the kit are the light lavender and deep purple. The blue and violet shades are nice to use to create a nighttime look.

The eye shadows are a soft powdery form and they are made with minerals, vitamins and colorings. The eye shadows to have some shimmer to them, but I personally like the soft shimmer they have. The shadows go one smoothly with an eye shadow brush, but not ...

• the one that comes in the kit. The one in the kit is sponge like and layers the eye shadow onto my eyelids way to thick.

The way I have been using the eye shadows is by applying the light shades to my entire eyelids and than placing the deep colors in the corners and outer edges of my eye lines to give my eyes a defined look and beautiful smoky appearance. The eye shadows do in fact

stay on my eyelids all day without smudging and coming off. Even when it has rained outside the eye shadows seems to stay on well, which I have been so happy about.

I do think this eye shadow enhancer kit is worth using because it is affordable and does look really pretty with blue eyes. I even think it would look pretty with green eyes. I will definitely continue to use this eye shadow cosmetic product in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116081521481131/k2311a0816/8.16.11