Island Fresh Bath Soap
  • I’ve seen them selling there too just recently after she bought them, and I’ve noticed that they’ve usually sold in packs of threes
  • However, I found that to be the complete opposite
  • My mother even ended up buying another pack even more recently with different colours at the same price, and when I used one again, this time a pink one, I had the same positive results and experience that left me feeling happy and fresh right after my bath
  • I would most definitely recommend buying the “Island Fresh Bath Soap” because not only is it much more affordable than even some low quality brands sold in supermarkets, but it also smells great and cleans better without drying out your skin

• by Redtape

I don’t remember hearing about the “Island Fresh Bath Soap” until my mother got a pack recently downtown for maybe about $100 JMD. I’ve seen them selling there too just recently after she bought them, and I’ve noticed that they’ve usually sold in packs of threes.

I’m not sure if this is a local brand or what since the three usually come in a clear plastic, but I do know that they’re of much better quality than what I expected them

to be when my mother bought them first.

The three in the package that she bought were white, a lime coloured looking green and a bluish green or aqua. I’ve seen other colours, but the first time I used one, I used the aqua one and expected that like a lot of low costing bath soaps it would have a strong perfumed smell and give me less of a good cleaning. However, I found that to be the complete opposite. I ...

• felt very clean after using it, and even though it smelled great, it didn’t have a heavily perfumed smell that caused my allergy problems to flare up.

Another thing that I liked about it is that it didn’t dry out my skin too much after using it either. I’ve noticed some soaps that I used which tend to give me a better wash do that to my skin, but this wasn’t the case with this soap.

My mother even ended up buying

another pack even more recently with different colours at the same price, and when I used one again, this time a pink one, I had the same positive results and experience that left me feeling happy and fresh right after my bath.

I would most definitely recommend buying the “Island Fresh Bath Soap” because not only is it much more affordable than even some low quality brands sold in supermarkets, but it also smells great and cleans better without drying out your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081521330631/k2311a0814/8.14.11