Honor Cigarretts  » Food  »
  • I decided to try a new product called Honor, that I spotted because of it's cheap price
  • The Honor brand turned out to be the best type I have bought for him yet
  • I hope they don't discontinue the brand or raise the prices because I think $11.99 for a carton of cigarettes is high enough especially considering when you add the taxes in it's $14.30

• by sadonna
      Last week I went into our local stop n go convenience store to purchase some cigarettes. They did not have the brand I normally purchase.

I decided to try a new product called Honor, that I spotted because of it’s cheap price.

Once home I gave them to my husband who

then tried them out.

Over the course of the week I continued to watch and see how many he smoked because if it is a brand that is not very good he smokes twice as many.

The Honor brand turned out to be the best type I have bought for him ...

• yet.

He says they have a better flavor and burn a little slower making them last longer.

Maybe that is why he still had two pack left on payday.

I don’t remember the last time I ever bought him a carton of cigarettes that would last till his payday and still

have a couple of packs left.

My mom also seemed to like her cigarettes in that brand too very well.

I hope they don’t discontinue the brand or raise the prices because I think $11.

99 for a carton of cigarettes is high enough especially considering when you add the taxes in it’s $14.

30.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272004152120830/k2311a0420/4.20.07