Raspberry Rinsing Vinegar for Hair by Yves Rocher  » Cosmetics  »
  • This review focuses on my experience of a new hair shine tonic called Raspberry Rinsing Vinegar for hair
  • This I found wasn't the easiest way of applying it as it is so thin and watery I found it dripped off my head too quickly before I could spread through to the hair follicles
  • My hair suddenly had not only a healthy shine to it but it had body too which is something it normally unfortunately lacks
  • There was definitely an added sheen to my hair and it not only felt super soft but it retained the beautiful raspberry scent for the rest of the evening and I could even detect it into the following day
  • I would definitely buy this again in the future and would highly recommend it to others to try too

• by Ticktock

I have become a fan recently of the french based beauty company Yves Rocher and have so far loved every single one of their products that I have tested out. I tend to order online and recently placed a very large order that will have my credit card busting at the seams and I have been having a whale of a time this past week trying all of my new products. This review focuses on my experience of a new hair shine tonic called Raspberry Rinsing Vinegar for hair.

I instantly liked the sound of this as I have coloured hair which at times can be a little dull due to over exposure of sun, hair dyes and heated appliances and though I have tried many shine tonics in the past, none up to press, have worked on my hair leaving it still lacking

sheen.

The rinsing vinegar comes housed in a pretty plastic flacon that is designed for ease of use as well as being anesthetically pleasing on the eye. The packaging is in the form of a fully recyclable plastic container which is cylindrical and has a small screw top lid placed directly on top which is both easy to unscrew and also to tighten.

The plastic container is totally transparent so the rinsing vinegar is clear for all to see and is a deep pink raspberry in colour. The consistency is very watery whilst the texture is equally as thin and watery also but what it lacks in feel in certainly makes up for in the fragrance stakes. The colour is a prime example of how this smells and the raspberry comes across as a deep ruby red flavour and is very rich and succulent - almost good enough to want to drink!

The directions for this rinsing vinegar are simple enough and say to apply before the final rinse of your hair after shampooing for optimum shine.

So what is my personal opinion on using this product? I was very eager to test this particular product out as I am a fan of fruit based beauty products and in particular I adore the scent of raspberry. I can honestly say I have never tried a rinsing vinegar for the hair before though I have heard of them it is not something I can personally comment on - until now.

Having shampooed my hair whilst bathing I unscrewed the lid of the product and proceeded to apply the vinegar straight to my hair via the bottle. This I found wasn’t the easiest way of applying it as it is so ...

• Raspberry Rinsing Vinegar for Hair by Yves Rocher
      thin and watery I found it dripped off my head too quickly before I could spread through to the hair follicles.

Having applied it then by pouring a small amount in to the palm of my hands and rubbing directly onto my hair I found it seemed to cling to each hair shaft and the deep raspberry scent infused into my hair almost immediately.

I left the vinegar on my hair for approximately 5 minutes before rinsing with tepid water until the water ran totally clear. It is important to rinse fully so I gave my hair an extra cup full of fresh water before patting it dry with a towel.

Having dried my hair and styled it with heated hair appliances I found a difference. A big difference. My hair suddenly had not only a healthy shine to it but it had

body too which is something it normally unfortunately lacks. There was definitely an added sheen to my hair and it not only felt super soft but it retained the beautiful raspberry scent for the rest of the evening and I could even detect it into the following day.

I would definitely buy this again in the future and would highly recommend it to others to try too. It’s not just relegated to women either, I loaned this to a male friend who has long, dry looking hair. After he used it he too could feel a difference in his hairs condition and there was a definite noticeable shine that had not been there previously.

I have been using this just twice a week on my hair which seems to be sufficient for keeping it looking sleek and shiny and I really can’t rate this product high enough it’s just fantastic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081521190631/k2311a0814/8.14.11