Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I bought Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash after reading some reviews
  • Blessing in disguise, I was looking for some soap to solve my problem and I learned that Neutrogena has this kind so I bought it
  • I love the feeling of freshness after using
  • I noticed it reduced the number of small acne on my back
  • The only thing I dislike is it keeps my skin feeling dry

• by grecy

I bought Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash after reading some reviews. I was having acne on my chest and some parts at the back. I am a lady and it is not a good idea that I am having acne on my back. It looks gross and I feel very irritable once I feel it itch. I really wanted to scratch it but I am afraid it will get bleed and it will stain my clothes. Blessing in disguise, I was looking for some soap to solve my problem and I learned that Neutrogena has this kind so I bought it.

It contains Vitamin C, which is great since that vitamin is good for skin. I wish it has Vitamin E too. It claims to solve problems about body breakouts in different parts without over drying. I really like the color of the liquid. The color is pink with scrubs. The plastic bottle is clear and the amount

of products inside is just right for month of using.

I took a bath and used it on my body. I use wet cloth because the bead provides no exfoliation. The purpose of its beads is to clean the acne part at my back and chest. It lathers when you use foam or cloth to scrub your body. I use this body wash two times when I am taking a bath. I love the feeling of freshness after using. I love the sweet grapefruit smell, very feminine but not over powering. It does not leave a residual smell after taking a bath. Once I am towel dry, little by little the smell is evaporating. I noticed it reduced the number of small acne on my back. It is slowly working on acne on my chest because it is bigger than my acne at my back. It cleans my body incredibly and the freshness really last for ...

• a day but not the smell. The acne at my back disappears after a week and the acne at my chest are now little. It can be healed at no time. Even the small acne of my face is disappeared little by little. I believe this one is great when it comes to acne.

The only thing I dislike is it keeps my skin feeling dry. I never thought Neutrogena have this kind of body wash. I have to put a lot of lotion because I get dry skin. When I accidentally scratch my arms, the scratch marks are there in white color and it does not look good. It really shows that my skin is dry and the culprit is this body wash. I remedied it with lotion. I always remember to put on lotion and I drink lots of water too. It also makes me itch if I use a lot during bath. Now I

use a little, drop it into wet cloth and rinse it carefully. Anyway, I am only using it because of my acne.

When the acne is all dried, I combine an exfoliating soap with this one to lather more and to lessen the dryness and it works. It successfully clears all the acne if you persistently use it. I am using it for a month now and I still have half of the product inside the bottle. It is a good product; I will have no doubts of using again. I only have to remember to use lotion. But to those people who dislike continued dry skin, this one is not for you. It can make you look old when you do not put lotion. For the price of $ 5.75 per 8.5 ounces, it is good to try but not really worth it. It is available in all grocery stall. I bought mine at Landmark Cosmetic stall in Makati.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081521180631/k2311a0814/8.14.11