Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo for Long Hair  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know natural oil is good for your hair but I have excessive natural oils

• by Mindmatters

I am always trying new shampoos, because my hair is so difficult to manage. I was hoping this one would do the trick and I would finally stop looking for my miracle in a bottle.

At the store the first thing I did was open the top to smell this shampoo, and make sure it was a smell I could stand all day. It was and it smelled better than most shampoos. So I couldn’t wait to try

it when I got home. I have a thing with smells and I can be very picky. This shampoo made me want to smell it a few times before I put it in my basket. It smells great, take it from someone that knows their smells.

The consistency of the shampoo is thick and creamy. That was a good thing, since I have really long thick hair. As I was using it, it had a really good ...

• lather that was forming. That is a major factor for me, because my hair gets really oily, and I need something that will take that oily residue away.

After I rinsed the shampoo out, my hair was silky and felt very clean. I didn’t even need to shampoo it twice, because it did the job the first time. Sometimes I have to shampoo twice to make my hair feel clean and get rid of excess oil that

lingers on my scalp. I know natural oil is good for your hair but I have excessive natural oils.

I toweled dried my hair and brushed it. I couldn’t believe the way my hair smelled and felt. After using this, my hair looked revived. I will continue to use this product for a very long time.

I will probably go buy the conditioner that goes along with the shampoo now. This is a great product for my extra long thick hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081521120631/k2311a0814/8.14.11