Creative Zen Nano Plus 1 GB MP3 Player (Blue)
  • I love listening to music, in the bus on the way to work, on the subway, when I'm about to sleep

• by missy
      I have this cool looking Creative Zen Nano Plus 1 GB MP3 Player in blue color, which I purchased 2 months back. I love listening to music, in the bus on the way to work, on the subway, when I’m about to sleep.

So this is way cool for me.

Look at the

size, 1 GB.

I store a whole lot of songs inside, a lot of my CD players’ songs which are stacked up, collecting dusts in the store-room, I manage to burn and store it inside this MP3 player.

I love the brand Creative Zen.

Besides having a large storage of song memory, that ...

• is you can store approximately up to 500 songs, there is also an FM tuner, FM recording and voice recording.

Now, I usually use the most function of FM recording, as there are so many cool songs on the radio that I love to record.

It’s all cool things in one super slim

and lightweight design that I can store in my purse even.

I bought it for about close to $50.

I guess the downside of it is only I can’t store wallpaper, but so far, there’s no such function in any MP3.

So I guess, I have no more complaints then.

I give this product a 10 !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162004152110830/k2311a0420/4.20.07