Sudafed Cold & Flu  » Medicine  »
  • I love all of the Sudafed products because they realy do work and i always recommend them to friends and family
  • I think they are the best cold and flu tablets you can buy over the counter and they are not very expensive - About $6 As soon as i feel like i have a cold coming i go and but some and they not only dramatcially ease my cold symptoms but they seem to make my cold go much quicker, the longest i have had a cold for is 3 days when i take these
  • They ease all of my cold symptoms and so i would defiantely recommend these tablets to all

• by Kate
      I love all of the Sudafed products because they realy do work and i always recommend them to friends and family. I think they are the best cold and flu tablets you can buy over the counter and they are not very

expensive - About $6 As soon as i feel like i have a cold coming i go and but some and they not only dramatcially ease my cold symptoms but they seem to make my cold go much quicker, the longest i ...

• have had a cold for is 3 days when i take these. Within a few hours from taking a tablet my nose is cleared and i can breathe much easier and they dont make me feel drowsy or ill in any way.
        /> I feel more alert after taking these and just not so ill. They ease all of my cold symptoms and so i would defiantely recommend these tablets to all. They also do sinus tablets which my husband swears by as he gets lots of problems with his sinuses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262004152100830/k2311a0420/4.20.07