L’Oreal Lash Out Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another thing I prefer is brown or brown-black color instead of plain black, which can look a little forced on me

• by Lorianna
      L’Oreal Lash Out Waterproof Mascara is one of my favorite eye makeup products. First of all, it is waterproof, which is important for me. I don’t want to have to worry about my eyelashes “bleeding” or smearing if the weather is humid or if I happen to have some tears in my eyes.

That’s why whenever I shop for mascara, I usually buy waterproof. Another thing I prefer is brown or

brown-black color instead of plain black, which can look a little “forced” on me.

Sometimes it can be hard to find brownish shades, many mascaras come only in black, but L’Oreal Lash Out does have what is called “Black Brown” - a nice, mildly black shade that I have found to be very close to the natural color of my lashes. According to the info on the back of the package, L’Oreal Lash Out “builds and separates lashes to extra beautiful length.

” It also has patented lengthening formula, with an advanced protein complex that “goes on smoothly, dries quickly and wears all day without flaking. ” I have found these claims to be true.

The mascara looks great, very natural, as if I don’t have any makeup applied at all but have naturally long, well-defined eyelashes. I had my doubts about the separating ...

• L'Oreal Lash Out Waterproof Mascara
      Teddy Bear Brush when I first saw it, it seemed so small and the bristles were so short, it looked almost like a stick; but when I tried using it I had found out that it works very well, it does “smoothly coat lashes to build and separate without clumping,” just like the package says.

I even thought that it had curled my lashes up a little when I had first

applied it; the effect soon wore off, which was fine with me (after all, it is not a curling mascara), but I liked it while it lasted. L’Oreal Lash Out does stay on all day and it does not smear or flake.

It is ophthalmologist and allergy testes, so it won’t irritate your eyes. It is also safe for contact lens wearers.

The mascara comes in a 0. 21 fl.

oz tan-colored tube, priced under $6.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31111115211130/k2311a1111/11.11.05