Alberto V05 Moisture Milk Moisturizing Shampoo, Strawberries & Cream
2.0
  • I decided one day to try it, because it said strawberries and cream and I love that scent
  • Once I rinsed the shampoo out, I noticed my hair was very stringy
  • I definitely needed a conditioner after this product but it was too late for that

• by Mindmatters

I usually by this shampoo for my boyfriend because he loves the price on it. He has been using it for the last three years that I have known him, and his hair is always soft and fluffy. I usually get it for 99 cents. What a great price for shampoo.

I decided one day to try it, because it said strawberries and cream and I love that scent. The smell almost makes me

hungry for dessert. It really smells that great and the smell lasts all day in my hair, as long as I don’t blow dry it or put a massive amount of product in it of course.

I also love this shampoo because it forms a heavy lather and really gets my hair clean. I only need to use a little bit to get all of my hair, even though my hair is very long and ...

• very thick.

Once I rinsed the shampoo out, I noticed my hair was very stringy. I probably needed to use a conditioner with this product. It was like my hair had been completely rinsed out of its natural oils. I mean completely rinsed out. It knew that after I would towel dry my hair, my hair would feel dry rather than silky. That was the case, just as I had predicted.

I definitely needed a conditioner

after this product but it was too late for that. Sometimes shampoo alone does the job without conditioner, but not this one. I was already in a rush. My hair was clean and that was the main thing. So for 99 cents you get clean hair but not silky hair. It was hard to do anything with my hair like that, so I put it up. I will only use this product if I have to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081520930631/k2311a0814/8.14.11