Piriton  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • I tried taking Piriton allergy tablets to reduce my hayfever symptoms but unfortunately they didnt seem to work for me
  • I found that i felt quite sick on these tablets and they made me feel really drowsy which isnt very good when you have work and need to drive etc. My hayfever symptoms were a little better but i wouldnt rush to buy these again as i do think there are better allergy tablets out there

• by Kate
      I tried taking Piriton allergy tablets to reduce my hayfever symptoms but unfortunately they didnt seem to work for me. I found that i felt

quite sick on these tablets and they made me feel really drowsy which isnt very good when you have work and need to drive etc. /> My hayfever symptoms were a little better but i wouldnt rush to buy these again as i do think there are better allergy tablets out ...

• Piriton
      there. I found that i was still sneezing during the day and my nose and eyes were still running just the same. My puffiness around
      my eyes was reduced though but as i felt tired i didnt realy notice!

My overall thoughts are that these are quite expensive and dont realy do the job very well.

Piriton
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262004152090830/k2311a0420/4.20.07