Estee Lauder hydrationist maximum moisture creme 50ml
  • I love the basic skin creams like Nivea and Ponds cold cream but now my skin needs more nourishment than either of those can give
  • If you are considering buying a pot of the Estee Lauder hydrationist maximum moisture crème then it is worth shopping around to get the best possible price
  • I believe that Estee Lauder have another version of this crème that copes with dry skin

• by Emma222

As the years pass by it is vital to take care of our skin, skin that is never moisturised soon starts to develop wrinkles. Over the years I have used many skin care products and some have been far more successful than others. I love the basic skin creams like Nivea and Ponds cold cream but now my skin needs more nourishment than either of those can give. Estee Lauder skin care products may be a touch on the expensive side but you do get what you pay for.

If you are considering buying a pot of the Estee Lauder hydrationist maximum moisture crème then it is worth shopping around to get the best possible price. I ended up paying around $55 for a 50ml pot, that may seem extravagant but one pot of crème goes a very long way. People just hear the name Estee Lauder and they instantly think of style

and elegance, her cremes and cosmetics are so well presented and the hydrationist maximum moisture crème is no different.

The chic blue opaque glass pot has a lovely screw on gilt lid, the pot is marked with the Estee Lauder symbol and the product name is written on the front. No one would ever be ashamed to put this pot on show. The crème I have is especially formulated for normal/combination skin and that works well for me. I have ultra dry skin on my face but the area of skin surrounding my nose always seem to get slightly greasy. I believe that Estee Lauder have another version of this crème that copes with dry skin.

When my skin is dry it feels taut and uncomfortable, if it gets too dry then the skin begins to flake. I have to keep my skin well hydrated or I cannot wear any foundation cream. In the ...

• past I have used Clarins Hydraquench and the cream made a great difference to my dry skin patches. After applying a small amount of the Estee Lauder hydrationist maximum moisture crème your skin is supposed `feel a rush of moisture` , the affects of the skin crème are meant to last up to 24 hours.

If my moisturising cream leaves my skin feeling too oily then I find it very difficult to apply my foundation cream, the foundation cream tends to slide on the oily base. After applying a little of the Estee Lauder crème it didn’t leave my skin oily at all, the pure white crème is soft and feels like it has has air whipped into it. The hydrationist crème is so light that it doesn’t block your skin pores and you cannot feel it sitting on your face. The cream has little or no perfume, it just smells

very fresh and pure. Moisturising creams vary greatly, some of them leave your skin feeling tight and others leave it oily, this cream leaves the skin feeling incredibly soft and supple. But I do have to say that I could feel a touch of `stickiness` for a few seconds after application, once the cream was fully absorbed that feeling vanished.

I have been using the pot of Estee Lauder hydrationist maximum moisture crème for a few weeks now and I have hardly made a dent in the pot, so it is going to last me for many weeks. I love the crème although I have to admit adding a touch of oily moisturiser to my chin on more than one occasion because the skin on my chin still felt a little dry but that’s not unusual for me. If you have a good skin care routine then you could certainly add this product to your list.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081520840631/k2311a0814/8.14.11