Life Living Flower Essences Hand and Foot Energy Salve 0.5 oz
  • I love flower essences, aroma therapy, and all those wonderful sensual products available in the alternative medicine markets
  • The first product I tried was one that offered me something interesting– energy for my hands and feet
  • The tin of salve is very small and does not cost much, so it is a safe bet if you want something to just try out without spending a lot of money
  • I do not recommend putting this on any area of skin that has any abrasions or sores
  • It definitely will help cracked skin or rough heels if used consistently, but since this is such a small tin, you would have to buy several or find a larger package

• by reviewabit

I love flower essences, aroma therapy, and all those wonderful sensual products available in the alternative medicine markets. When I discovered Life Living Flower Essences and their products, I had to try out a few. The first product I tried was one that offered me something interesting– energy for my hands and feet.

The ingredients of this salve are many, and together make for quite an interesting combination of therapies. The list includes almond oil, which is an excellent base for a salve, sesame hot pepper oil, which adds the inimitable capsaicin quality that either warms or numbs the nerves, mustard, beeswax, cocoa butter, vitamin E

oil, grape seed oil, and rosemary extract. This is a great base for a moisturizer and healing balm for dry, cracked feet or chapped hands. The formula also adds the essential oils of birch, cedarwood, cinnamon bark, frankincense, ginger, juniper, lemon grass, lemon, marjoram, nutmeg and pepper.

This combination gives the product a most interesting fragrance that is quite unlike any other I have tried. It is warm, sensual, slightly nutty and woodsy. The tin of salve is very small and does not cost much, so it is a safe bet if you want something to just try out without spending a lot of money.

The first time I used the salve, I was very careful not to use too much as I was not sure how much of the hot pepper would be in there. Some capsaicin products can burn your skin a bit, and if you get them in your eyes, it can be pretty painful. This does have a little bite to it, but it is not as potent as some I have used.

The salve is a little oily, but that is the natural makeup of a salve. It goes on smoothly, and feels warming and soothing on the feet. My feet seem to be more sensitive to ...

•  Life Living Flower Essences Hand and Foot Energy Salve 0.5 oz
      is than my hands. I did not feel the warmth on my hands unless I used a large amount. I am still careful not to get it into my eyes. Being a pianist, I would benefit from anything that gives energy to my hands. I did not sense any increase in energy, but it did seem to limber the joints up a bit, and it certainly treats the skin if it is dry. I do not recommend putting this on any area of skin that has any abrasions or sores. I unwittingly got some onto a small cat scratch and it was not a pleasant
      sensation. No harm was done, but it wasn’t fun.

I think the salve did make my feet feel a little more energized, if only just for the little tingle that they got from the initial application. It definitely will help cracked skin or rough heels if used consistently, but since this is such a small tin, you would have to buy several or find a larger package. I assume the product is meant to be used in very small amounts.

I think it is an interesting little product that might have some limited benefit to tired feet. I would recommend it, since it is so affordable– you have nothing to lose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412081520790231/k2311a0812/8.12.11