Hemphoria Helping Hand Skin Lotion 4 oz
  • Since I have turned forty, I have noticed my hands do not look as young as they used to, so this was something I was certainly going to benefit from
  • When I first tried the lotion, it felt amazing
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who likes the combination of ingredients and needs a good, effective hand lotion or foot lotion that isn’t over powering or greasy, and can be worn easily with any other products you desire

• by reviewabit

After using a few hemp based products, I became a fan of them. When I came across this hemp lotion, it looked like a great deal. It was not expensive at all, and included shea butter, cocoa butter, and hemp seed. As well as being a hand moisturizer, it also had ingredients to strengthen the nails and provide anti-aging effects. Since I have turned forty, I have noticed my hands do not look as young as they used to, so this was something I was certainly going to benefit from.

When I first tried the lotion, it felt amazing. It has a smooth, hydrating texture that your skin just seems to drink up. It was not oily or shiny looking on the skin. My hands looked younger and felt great from

the first use. I put the bottle on the bathroom counter, and had to weather a few jokes about my hands looking “high” but on the whole, everyone who tried the lotion really liked it.

The hemp oil used, of course, is not the type that contains the recreational-use aspects of cannabis. What it does contain are omega-6 to omega-3 essential fatty acids, which are essential to the human body. There is no need to worry about getting “high” from the lotion. If you do, it’s all in your imagination. It still makes the lotion, as well as other hemp products, conversational pieces.

The shea butter and cocoa butter are two ingredients that simply cannot go wrong in any type of moisturizer, whether it is for your hands, lips, or any ...

• other part. They are even effective in bath bombs. The light scent of the lotion does not stick around long on your hands, so you can easily use it with any other fragrances. Since it is a very small bottle, it can be carried in your purse or luggage for traveling. I would have preferred a tube for a lotion of this size, but the bottle is ok.

After using an entire bottle, I came to the conclusion that while it did a great job with my skin, I could not tell any difference in my fingernails. They do not seem any stronger, but the cuticles are a bit softer. I have also found the lotion is great for the lower legs and feet.

I have applied it after shaving my

lower legs and it makes them feel very smooth and soft, with the same quick absorbing texture that quenches the hands. As a foot cream, it works as a light moisturizing barrier, making the feet soft and comfortable, and helping to treat dry rough areas like the heel.

I would recommend this product to anyone who likes the combination of ingredients and needs a good, effective hand lotion or foot lotion that isn’t over powering or greasy, and can be worn easily with any other products you desire. It is a good cocoa butter and shea butter option for those who do not like a very thick and heavy concentration of these butters, as most body butters contain. This is a light, all purpose lotion that will not make your skin feel heavy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412081520660131/k2311a0812/8.12.11