You Belong With Me (Single)- Taylor Swift  » Music  »
  • The melodies in this song are flawless and it never gets boring
  • Amazing music lyrically and in every aspect

• by swim4evr09

This is one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs that describes a very classic situation. It is what most teenage girls has experienced at least once. There has always been that girl stealing your guy friend when you are thinking he belongs with you and he is way to good for that crazy girl. What makes me love this song is it so easy to relate, for many girls and guys alike. I have guy friends that even like this song, they say it is catchy! That is pretty good if guys like this song as well. It really is universal, guys can just think of it as that girl that is taken by that guy she can do better than. Girls, vise

versa.

“Can’t you see I am the one that understand you, can’t you see, you belong with me.”

It is all that feeling a girl gets when she still likes a guy with a girlfriend, that you are there for that guy all along and all she cares about is either his looks or just having a guy by her side. I really can relate to this song. My best guy friend was going out with a girl who wasn’t right for him at all. He did not act like himself around her and would always complain to me about her. We would have more fun then they did together and I really liked him. He belongs with me! Well this is the exact situation ...

• this song is describing and many other teenage girls have been through the same drama.

The song is really catchy and has a nice country twang. It is a good head bobber and it is nearly impossible to not sing along while you listen to it. It is easy to pick up all the words and I could probably recite it right now without the music if I needed to. The melodies in this song are flawless and it never gets boring. It is a very easy song to listen to.

The music video for this song is adorable! There is a guy and a girl who are best friends in this video, they are next door neighbors and everything. But this guy

has a girlfriend who is a snotty cheerleader, while the ‘girl next door’ i guess you could say really liked him. In the end the guy splits with the cheerleader and realizes that the girl next door is the one. They end up at this dance and Taylor walks in this ballroom and sees this guy, she and him find each other and kiss. This is also right on with my situation, I am going to my formal with him now. I sware Taylor wrote this song for me, but then again it is such a relateable song. This is great music and it just tells a story as she sings.

Amazing music lyrically and in every aspect. It deserves a 10/10, no hesitation what so ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1412081520650131/k2311a0812/8.12.11