Snuggle Bub Lambs Wool Wrap  » Baby care  »

• by missy
      On days, where I am not working, I help out my mother to babysit a cute 2 year old girl. And, we normally bring her out on a stroller, and have this extra material that we have added on to the stroller for her comfort.

It is called a Snuggle

Bub Lambs Wool Wrap.

It is to keep your baby or toddler warm, comfortable and it looks stylish as well.

There are 2 sizes only, depending on the age of your child.

For those of you who have children of the ages from birth up to 2 years, there ...

• is the small size Snuggle Bub, and for those having 2-4 years’ children, there is the large size Snuggle Bub.

The 2 year old girl, Melissa, loves it so much, as she always without fail, falls asleep when we wrap her up with the Snuggle Bub in the stroller.

The

Snuggle Bub costs about close to $80, and there’s 2 colors; black and navy.

If there is an adult Snuggle Bub, I would love to have one.

It is easy to care for, and machine washable.

I might keep it for future use should I have a child someday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542004152060830/k2311a0420/4.20.07